Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 25
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
banditpony
Scribbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: Confirmed Scammer Alert!!

RockinPrettyBeats wrote:

Not all new sellers have their funds held. Some people open an account and every fund is held immediately. Some open an account and nothing is ever held. I know this from personal experience.

I think the holding funds is a new policy, and was only put into action a little bit ago. I was affected by it too. Unless you know someone with an account newer than 90 days(? I think that's 1 of the requirements) that isn't getting funds held.

I love this community. Thanks for the heads up!

:: my etsy :: my want list ::
StarGleamer
Mommy & Baby Pony

wow i cant believe she doesn't give up. she has severe mental problems... I'm not saying this to be mean, but its a fact. Her father is a lawyer/public defender and my history with her goes back 11 years ago. she was scamming before that.

At least ebay protects buyers so well now, probably because of people like her. One can only hope she selling off her ponies now for good and moving onto something else and maybe finally getting help for all her mental problems.

*edited because i dont proof read lol

G1 Replacement Stickers!
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

Oh noes Sad Mad This scammer soo doesnt deserve the monies she is getting for those ponies Scared Thanks for letting us know Stormy Hug Everyone who has bought from her , keep an eye on that 45 day deadline! I dont think that she will try anything right away, but you cant be too careful with people like this

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
missbonbon
Sweet Kisses Pony

Enraged If you look at the pictures from both sellers, you can tell they are the same person as well. Notice the counter tops in the pictures, exactly the same.

Very afraid my ponies will never arrive, better be able to get my money back if thats the case Depressed

Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

I wonder if she will be good for a few transactions to get the positive feedback, and then go back to her old ways....

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
LadyMoondancer
G3 Prototype Pony

Unbe-freaking-lievable! She has been scamming for over a decade!

Seriously, do not trust this person as far as you could throw them. One of Ponyland's oldest scammers. IIRC, she would usually be all right for a few transactions and then, bam, back to scamming.

If you sell on eBay, BLOCK HER IDS. eBay tends to side with buyers and I'm sure she knows this. I can just see a bunch of ponies getting "lost in the mail" so she can walk away with the ponies and the money.

Banned member!

Ugh! I can't believe that this person would do such terrible things! Honestly, it takes a really despicable person to scam people out of PONIES of all things. Enraged

So Soft Pony

I saw these auctions last night too..I've taken the risk of a 0 feedback seller twice..one time scored me a MINTY MIB Home Sweet Home for a song from a woman's childhood collection and another time netted me a quick trip to eBay's complaint department because she screwed me over. As somebody who just opened a case on a seller and got a refund from another (and probably going to have to open a third now), I'll be watching to see what happens. I guess the good thing is, I haven't been too upset about these sellers because I got my money back and the cases were clear cut so eBay easily sided with me. But this chick adds a new level of scum to the whole mess. I wish there could be something done to really put her out of commission once and for all! Good luck everyone, I hope this turns out OK for you! Sad Pony

Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

So this woman has scammed sellers by buying ponies then asking for refunds, and thus keeping both pony and money?

I haven't read all threads but in what way does she scam people by selling herself? I would imagine by not sending the ponies at all and claiming they were lost in the mail and in that way keep both pony and money. But today can she really get away with that with eBays newish buyers protection? I can see why it worked a couple of years ago heck even as far back as 10 years ago.

Not saying she won't try, by the looks of things she most likely will try scam people and definitely the people that bought those 5-6 low priced BINs.

People should report her to eBay and get them to close her account. I doubt she is able to cover her tracks online that well so eBay could very well have her IP and such things from her previous accounts.

Taffeta
Depends Pony

Oh good grief, that's a seriously old school scammer O.O. What LM said - treat with EXTREME caution.

I had no idea that she was still managing to operate despite how vigilant ponypeople always have been with people like her!

I seriously hope this time she comes through and nobody loses money because of this.

Telling UK Pony History since 1998!
Clementine
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

Someone scamming people out of brightly coloured toy ponies that preach friendship and kindness.... Ironic no? But seriously, How can she possibly justify what she does? And after all this time she's still here, still scamming. Erg! I'm kind of scared to buy any ponies on ebay now though D: Looks like I'll have to stick to g4 collecting or hope I get lucky while looking through local flea markets :|
I just feel so awful for all the victims though... and the scammed ponies, is it weird that I feel sorry for toy ponies? IDK, I just find it sad that they were taken from a loving home via scam and have spent so long being used to aid her as she goes on to scam even more people!

my deviantart
ponylady
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

Holy Crap..do a google search of her name!
I found this one first:
Brooke Kutik

Dazzle Surprise

I think we should all wait and see if she follows through with her transactions before jumping on the panic bandwagon.
babylofty
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

That site lists her name and address on there (probably public record). Did you see the charge? This woman is a MESS.

Whellu
So Soft Pony

ponylady wrote:
Holy Crap..do a google search of her name!
I found this one first:
Brooke Kutik

um... wow :/ first result? Reading through just the original post again and looking at that, this isn't looking good... As SFlame said- if you bought and paid, noone panic! Paypal is very good about giving refunds when there's evidence of foul play. One option is to wait a reasonable time frame as to "allow the items to arrive" (I'm quite sure this lady is simply running with the cash) and if/when when they don't, file a complaint with Paypal; when they see multiple complaints about the same seller with no feedback, they wont hesitate to get you your funds back. But as a few other folks have said- you've got 45 days from your date of purchase to get a refund, so do not wait too long Dx

However- if someone among the users here who made a purchase were to contact Paypal with the most relevant information compiled in the OP (I'm pretty sure the same person selling under two user names qualifies as breach of the TOU policy), they might be able to issue refunds to all the buyers on grounds of suspicion, especially considering the seller has 0 feedback on both accounts.

Good luck to everyone who paid out and is sitting on getting getting their hard earned money back! What a crappy ordeal :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: