Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Customs » Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in
Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in
Discuss, Display, Request, Offer
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you join the swap?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Maybe
22%
 22%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 50

Kimmers4Ever
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Lolita Swap ~ Gauging Interest prospective sign date end Nov

End of November I'll totally join that!

For Sale: www.mlparena.com/Forum...71279.html
Commissions: CLOSED, PM for quote | Trades: Closed
JSplit
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Lolita Swap ~ Gauging Interest prospective sign date end Nov

At first I saw this and thought "oh bummer, sounds fun and I'd love to but at the moment I only have no free time to do anything fun whatsoever and want to die every time I read yet another mass amount of boring legal writing"

butttt then I read it's not for a while and I'd have a few school breaks to work on fun things aka customs =)

RosieBelle Ref Sheet :: *Deviant*Customs For $ale*
Wagnerwakka
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

I'm totally in! I love to make Cute Ponies! And always wanted to make a Lolita, so this is the perfect swap! And I'll be able to do since the swaps I'm in all ends before, or in november! (dragon, halloween and under the sea)

Pony Huggies!

My DA Gallery Yes! I'm a BOY!
enchantress41580
Scribbles Pony

I'd say anyone is open to join, but should have at least 3 feedbacks either here or on ebay. Most likely partners will be paired by skill level (or at least we'll try)- I'll make up a list and send it to a mod to smooth out, if anything needs changing. Sound fair? Smile

Thank-you DevonshireRed for December Loss, Alrak for Moonlight Enchantress, and UnicornTamer for Fairy Secret!!

enchantress41580.deviantart.com/
RevRuby
Scribbles Pony

i loved making my last lolita pony back in 09. and i still cherish the one i got in that swap, with sign ups in november i'm totally on board. must go hunt some pics for my partner to drool over..... and be inspired by!

thank you to devonshireRed for my avatar!
*taking re-root commissions*
wiccanpony1
Twinkle Eye Pony

YAY i will be able to join if they are the joining conditions:)
can not wait for this swap.

Thanks to dippindot,dotdotdot for avatar&sig Thanks to fiwen30 and UnicornTamer for design and name of my persona x
LaLarnie
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

Oooo yes please Happy
I should hopefully have some feedback in by then, and some more examples of work (once I can manage to get them finished :P).
HyenaSloth
Ouchy Roids Pony

I'm too wee a forum user to join, but I'd love to see the results of such a swap ^^

LilSpark
Corral + Dollhouse Moderator
Corral + Dollhouse Moderator

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Lolita Swap ~ Gauging Interest prospective sign date end

Immediately!!! YAY!

Thank you so much Kioku and minercia!!!
enchantress41580
Scribbles Pony

HyenaSloth wrote:
I'm too wee a forum user to join, but I'd love to see the results of such a swap ^^

As long as you have 3 feedback and can provide a couple examples of your work....you're good to go Wink

Thank-you DevonshireRed for December Loss, Alrak for Moonlight Enchantress, and UnicornTamer for Fairy Secret!!

enchantress41580.deviantart.com/
Hindsight
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

I love lolita fashion just can afford it. Poke Tounge
I kind of have one outfit, more gothic lolita I would say. Short puffy dress with little butterflies with skulls on them. Worn with my knee high socks & a pair of boots. I have a lot of tatts that show when I were the dress so I get a lot of looks....good & bad. Poke Tounge
I think I have only worn it twice. You should have seen the look my step son gave me when he saw me in it. LOL

I was also in the last Lolita swap, love the custom I got from that swap & love the custom I made for my partner.

The time frame sound great, shipping at the end of Jan would work for me. I would so be in!
I should have a few pictures saved of lolita dresses I like & could never afford, will have to go search for them for this.

QueenPonyDoom, are you able to make any dresses? If so I would love to talk to you about it or since you live in NY & you have Tokyo Rebel there maybe.......

Sales/Wantlist/customs/commissions closed
Thanks MariD(avtr) & YLH(siggy)
SugarSkullBunny
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Lolita Swap ~ Gauging Interest prospective sign date end

I'm new here (actually made an account to join in on this swap...), and I'd love to join in on this one!

I've been wearing lolita for a little over three years, and have wanted to make a lolita pony for quite a while.

Definitely count me in!
thatg33kgirl
Rapunzel Pony

Yeah I would dress in lolita outfits all the time if I could get away with it! LOL

I actually had a really cute lolita outfit I used to wear back to anime cons in the day :3

*My MLP DeviantArt!*Follow Me on FB!*Does Want List*
*COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED* (Waiting list is open)
ViciousJupiter
Scribbles Pony

P.S. I'm in LOVE with that second pic. I NEED a custom exactly like that. Like now.

~Customs~Wishlist~
~Feel free to remind me to leave you feedback! I'm forgetful!~
Angellove
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

I am thinking about this one. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Customs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: