Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 11
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » All the *NEW* MLPs I saw while Target was trying to close =p
All the *NEW* MLPs I saw while Target was trying to close =p
General MLP info, Q&A
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess_Luvlee
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: All the *NEW* MLPs I saw while Target was trying to close =p

I was asked if I needed help a lot, while I'm madly squee-ing and snappin pics left and right. I've never seen such an all out display for MLPs and That Celestia Backboard has twinkling LEDs in it. I just scootered over there from Old Navy. The first time in 4 years I've been out and about in the world on my own;D totally amazing, so I was elated that I was able to snap pics of all the stuff I saw. I missed the TS plushie and the whole merry go round, which is so fabulous it makes my head spin rightround..silly me. Thank you to Target employees who endured my being there after lights went out and keeping register 6 open. I bought giftwrap and NO ponies (ack, I know) But, twixt the 2 diff Ghoulia's and all that MLP I was blown out of the water and left without a mind to process what to buy and a wallet narrowing my purchase to 2 items.

SOOO HAPPEEEEE to share this pics here*!* go to my photobucket for awesome MLP merch ^_^

s107.photobucket.com/a...%20Target/

I love you guys*!* I miss you soo much when I'm away. SOrry if this isn't new. I get out once a month, so it's just amazing that this was my outing experience. I'll post every durn MH thing I saw latah, luvs.
LiefieVashti
Brush N Grow Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: All the *NEW* MLPs I saw while Target was trying to close =p

Ohhh very cool! Lucky find too! I hope one of the Targets I'm near will get as neat of a dislay as you have! I doubt my local one will, but here's to hoping!
~

Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: All the *NEW* MLPs I saw while Target was trying to close =p

Yeah, I LOVED the twinkling LED display! I asked a Target employee if I could have/buy the display after they were done with it. He said they weren't allowed to sell them OR give them away, only throw them out. I guess that keeps crazy collectors like us from fighting over stuff like this; I can understand why the store wouldn't want to deal with it. Still, I'm going to find a manager that I can ask. Maybe I'll get a different answer.
lovekangaroo
Fancy Pants Baby

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: All the *NEW* MLPs I saw while Target was trying to clos

yay, i hate the target i work at more now... we're not getting the storyteller, I'm pretty sure we wont get the castle set, don't think we're getting the smaller Luna and Celestia set... why must i work at a stupid small outdated Target
Sad Pony
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: