Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 33
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » MLPArena Site Announcements » PC: Sugartime's slice of cake w/ plate & TAF Baby DB
PC: Sugartime's slice of cake w/ plate & TAF Baby DB
Have you heard the latest? Come here for site news!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » MLPArena Site Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChipsteRJ
Stacktoy Goddess

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: PC: Sugartime's slice of cake w/ plate & TAF Baby DB

Sorry these photos are not very good.

Dancing Butterflies:

Biggest flaw is dry hair. I do NOT believe it to be cut, but it looks quite uneven when brushed out, but it is ALL the same length. Some paint loss to the tooth.

Sugartime's%20accessories: Missing%20the%20candle%20and%20party%20blower.%20The%20plate%20is%20the%20correct%20color%20it%20is%20different%20from%20the%20Party%20pack%20ones. Am%20I%20better%20off%20taking%20offers? Bonus%20photos-%20not%20for%20sale!:

ACCESSORY BLOWOUT- $2 each!
Oneleo1
Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC: Sugartime's slice of cake w/ plate & TAF Baby DB

I would put baby DB around $40-45. She seems to be the least expensive of all of the TAF babies Wink

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
banditpony
Scribbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC: Sugartime's slice of cake w/ plate & TAF Baby DB

Oooh :3 I'd be interested in taf baby db~

:: my etsy :: my want list ::
ChipsteRJ
Stacktoy Goddess

Oneleo1 wrote:
I would put baby DB around $40-45. She seems to be the least expensive of all of the TAF babies Wink

When did she become the least expensive? I always thought after the unicorns she was the next most sought after!

Here are a few Ended auctions:
$96

$78

Other Baby TAFS:
Sweettooth $78, UUA $51

Of all 6 sold by this seller DB was the one that fetched the most! (and yes, this seller sold me my dearest Sugarcake (pictured above)!)

Glacia471
G3 Prototype Pony

The TAF babies seem to be going up lately, with Up Up & Away being the lowest in most cases. A few have gone over $90 on both ebay.uk and ebay US in the past couple months. I'd consider taking offers on Baby DB if you intend to sell her since she's been so popular lately.

Oneleo1
Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

Out of all the TAF babies, baby DB is the one I have come across the most - I've had about 8 of them pass through my hands, found through lots and other misc ways, where as the rest I have only had 1 or 2 pass through my hands, so I have always thought she was the most common of the set. ;P

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
babyprincessnicole
Dazzle Surprise

When I traded the cake and platter to you a few months ago we agreed on a value of $15 for the two pieces (plus the spare purplish party blower), so that value should probably hold true.

Congrats on completing Sugarcake btw!

~Nicole

Stacktoy Goddess

babyprincessnicole wrote:
When I traded the cake and platter to you a few months ago we agreed on a value of $15 for the two pieces (plus the spare purplish party blower), so that value should probably hold true.

Congrats on completing Sugarcake btw!

~Nicole

Thanks, I'm so happy to have completed her. By far she is the most I've spent (and probably ever will justify spending) on a pony. A grail!

TE_Starflower
Mommy & Baby Pony

I agree with Oneleo1, that baby DB tends to show up more for auction which may be why she goes for less, but at teh same time, I think she's pretty popular too. I'd definetly be interested in her if you are gonna sell.

Dulci
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

On eBay I've seen her go between 70 - 90$, but that is eBay for you (I ended up paying $75 I believe but I usually hit the higher prices).
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> MLPArena Site Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: