Toggle Content Forums

Toggle Content Navigation

Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: L1NU5
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Customs » Dollyhair trade thread?
Dollyhair trade thread?
Discuss, Display, Request, Offer
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise


Joined: May 15, 2011
Posts: 707
Location: Texas

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

I probably have just enough Pink to White for a baby. Half a hank.

_________________
I WANT your Twinkle Eye Locket's, Heart Throb's and Sky Wishes to join my armies. I also hoard Breezies. I will BUY or trade.


My DA: simplysteffie.deviantart.com/

My FB: www.facebook.com/hottdamnitssteff

Sales on Ebay: www.ebay.com/sch/hottd...ksid=p3686
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rainbowjuice
Brush N Grow Pony


Joined: Jul 15, 2011
Posts: 313
Location: Liverpool UK

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

So desperately in need of Blueberry Muffin it's not even funny.
Why is it out of stock everywhere? Help me ponyfolk?

Also does anyone have a decent picture of what Forget-me-Not looks like? It might be a better match...

_________________


Last edited by Rainbowjuice on 0; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile
sd_dreamcrystal
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 2420
Location: Louisiana, US

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

simplysteffie wrote:
I probably have just enough Pink to White for a baby. Half a hank.
Is there any specific colors you're looking for? I do need to check my colors but I have a lot of hanks that are unused.

Rainbowjuice wrote:
So desperately in need of Blueberry Muffin it's not even funny.
Why is it out of stock everywhere? Help me ponyfolk?

Also does anyone have a decent picture of what Forget-me-Not looks like? It might be a better match...
I wish I had more, but I do have a tip for you, if in doubt with the pic on DH check the picks on My Little Customs: Click Here. That page will take you straight to where they have Blueberry Muffin and Forget-me-not. FMN looks more purple to me in shade.

_________________
My Feedback Smile

Sig by the amazing Rainbowjuice!
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
Rainbowjuice
Brush N Grow Pony


Joined: Jul 15, 2011
Posts: 313
Location: Liverpool UK

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

sd_dreamcrystal wrote:

I wish I had more, but I do have a tip for you, if in doubt with the pic on DH check the picks on My Little Customs: Click Here. That page will take you straight to where they have Blueberry Muffin and Forget-me-not. FMN looks more purple to me in shade.

Ah yes, FMN is too purple. Gah, silly pony.
It's for Storm *jabs adoptable below* and I'll be damned if I can find a decent blue other than BM. After Midnight is too dark and the rest *water Nixie ect) seem too...well blue XD

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile
hannaliten
Mommy & Baby Pony


Joined: Jul 26, 2010
Posts: 1832
Location: Maple Valley, WA

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

Dye your own hair.

_________________
Open for LIMITED commissions!
Back to top
View user's profile
sd_dreamcrystal
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 2420
Location: Louisiana, US

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

Rainbowjuice wrote:

Ah yes, FMN is too purple. Gah, silly pony.
It's for Storm *jabs adoptable below* and I'll be damned if I can find a decent blue other than BM. After Midnight is too dark and the rest *water Nixie ect) seem too...well blue XD
Well have you considered a mix? Or dying? I actually have a pony that requires BM when I make her but irk sometimes i can't get the hair XD Plus BM is hard to keep the curl. Have you considered Saran? I don't think DH has a color similar to BM but looking at MLC they have one called Azure Blue which might work: Click Here

_________________
My Feedback Smile

Sig by the amazing Rainbowjuice!
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
Rainbowjuice
Brush N Grow Pony


Joined: Jul 15, 2011
Posts: 313
Location: Liverpool UK

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

sd_dreamcrystal wrote:

Well have you considered a mix? Or dying? I actually have a pony that requires BM when I make her but irk sometimes i can't get the hair XD Plus BM is hard to keep the curl. Have you considered Saran? I don't think DH has a color similar to BM but looking at MLC they have one called Azure Blue which might work: Click Here

I was just looking at blends, but the Saran seems like it would work.
As for dyeing, I don't know. I'm a little unsure of it.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile
sd_dreamcrystal
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 2420
Location: Louisiana, US

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

Rainbowjuice wrote:
I was just looking at blends, but the Saran seems like it would work.
As for dyeing, I don't know. I'm a little unsure of it.
I'm looking at blends myself in both Nylon and Saran for a few ponies XD but hopefully that color I showed you will work Smile

_________________
My Feedback Smile

Sig by the amazing Rainbowjuice!
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise


Joined: May 15, 2011
Posts: 707
Location: Texas

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

sd_dreamcrystal wrote:
simplysteffie wrote:
I probably have just enough Pink to White for a baby. Half a hank.
Is there any specific colors you're looking for? I do need to check my colors but I have a lot of hanks that are unused.

Blondes.

_________________
I WANT your Twinkle Eye Locket's, Heart Throb's and Sky Wishes to join my armies. I also hoard Breezies. I will BUY or trade.


My DA: simplysteffie.deviantart.com/

My FB: www.facebook.com/hottdamnitssteff

Sales on Ebay: www.ebay.com/sch/hottd...ksid=p3686
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sd_dreamcrystal
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 2420
Location: Louisiana, US

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

simplysteffie wrote:
sd_dreamcrystal wrote:
simplysteffie wrote:
I probably have just enough Pink to White for a baby. Half a hank.
Is there any specific colors you're looking for? I do need to check my colors but I have a lot of hanks that are unused.

Blondes.
Unfortunately those color I know I don't have x.x Except for Wig Hair which even I regret getting XD

_________________
My Feedback Smile

Sig by the amazing Rainbowjuice!
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
Roogna
G3 Rosey Pony


Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Posts: 8881
Location: TN, USA

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

I NEEEEED Razzle Dazzle....a whole hank or close to it
I just got a DH order in today so I can trade many colors Smile

may want Wysteria too

_________________
%20
Roogna's DeviantArt (Avatar by Fräulein_Kim)
Roogna's Etsy
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Roogna
G3 Rosey Pony


Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Posts: 8881
Location: TN, USA

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

bumping up b/c I need that color

_________________
%20
Roogna's DeviantArt (Avatar by Fräulein_Kim)
Roogna's Etsy
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sd_dreamcrystal
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm


Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Posts: 2420
Location: Louisiana, US

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

Roogna, I have two full hanks of that color. I'm willing to trade one Smile

_________________
My Feedback Smile

Sig by the amazing Rainbowjuice!
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
hannaliten
Mommy & Baby Pony


Joined: Jul 26, 2010
Posts: 1832
Location: Maple Valley, WA

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

I need Sour Apple Martini. I have tons of colors to trade with, or I'll pay with paypal.

_________________
Open for LIMITED commissions!
Back to top
View user's profile
simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise


Joined: May 15, 2011
Posts: 707
Location: Texas

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dollyhair trade thread?

SD- if you want the Mystic, I can drop it in the mail today/tomorrow. I have no uses for it.

_________________
I WANT your Twinkle Eye Locket's, Heart Throb's and Sky Wishes to join my armies. I also hoard Breezies. I will BUY or trade.


My DA: simplysteffie.deviantart.com/

My FB: www.facebook.com/hottdamnitssteff

Sales on Ebay: www.ebay.com/sch/hottd...ksid=p3686
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Customs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy