Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 156
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Adoptables » tender touch - hoof holding ponies -LAST ROUND OPEN!
tender touch - hoof holding ponies -LAST ROUND OPEN!
Now Open to All Members!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Adoptables
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obscuria
Time Lord/Torchwood Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: tender touch - hoof holding ponies -open/working

OMG EMUEL THEY LOOK GORGEOUS! STUNNING! Wow you did such an amazing job, they look so beautiful, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Flirty Pony Flirty Pony Flirty Pony

This Could be the Last of all the Rides we Take/So Hold on Tight and Don't Look Back/We Don't Care about the Message or the Rules They Make/I'll Find You when the Sun Goes Black/You Only Live Forever in the Lights You Make/When We Were Young we Used to Say/You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to BREAK/We Are the Kids From Yesterday/PP by Lina
Skelletonimp
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: tender touch - hoof holding ponies -open/working

Thank you so much ^^

Sarah-Bee
Alice Cooper's Minion Pony

yey you're doing these again!! *is happy* Pretty please could I have one?

My socks are stripey pink, purple and blue Happy

pony left:
ref. sheet/ref. picture:
pony%20right: ref.%20sheet/ref.%20picture:%20 don't%20worry%20about%20her%20hat,%20she%20doesn't%20need%20it%20on%20all%20the%20time%20;)%20hehe head%20close-up%20which%20might%20help%20you%20

heart color: normal

Thank you Flirty Pony

PrincessStarlily
Brush N Grow Pony

Yay!! Flirty Pony Thank you SO SO SO much for reopening! Smile

Just a quick note (although it is important):
My internet security is blocking images from Photobucket (unfortunately)...so do you think you could please link my pickups from Tinypic or a Blogger blog? Then I'd be able to view them. Smile Thanks so much...

Is it all right if I request two? :3 If not, just the first, please. Smile

girl pony: Princess Starlily
ref. sheet: in sig

boy pony: Woodchip

heart color: the red like in your first example, please Smile

girl pony: Hasbro Princess Tiffany

boy pony: Hasbro Salty

heart color: same red as mentioned above Smile

And my socks are orange right now. Happy

Thanks again!

Your fun-loving alicorn,
Princess Starlily

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i5WVZHbbDrE/TuuubOv0v4I/AAAAAAAAAfk/NJouyuEwVXo/s1600/Starlily+and+Woodchip+%2528small%2529.png[/img] Thanks%20so%20much%20to%20Lina%20for%20my%20avatar%20lines,%20and%20emuel%20for%20my%20sig! Newest%20additions%20to%20the%20herd:%20G4%20Flitterheart,%20Honeybuzz,%20and%20Plumsweet! Juniper%20Joy's%20reference%20%20Princess%20Starlily's%20reference%20%20Woodchip's%20reference Princess%20Tiffany's%20reference%20 Salty's reference
Jennifer2004
Ouchy Roids Pony

emuel wrote:

I love it! Thank you so much!

suzy.66
Dazzle Surprise

May I request one ? (my last one for this week :))

pony left:
Male
Name: Nenuphar
Breed: Pegasus
Ref:

Explanation of this horrible reference (sorry for that T_T ) =>

The wings body color is fading until reaching white color at the end -The colors of his hair are in random places although in the mane there is a white trike in the middle - He has a grey bandage on the right back leg (took this pic from your own, sorry, hope you don't mind, I will delet it when I will have the firts time this persona thanks !), a white forehead, green front legs design (the bubbles are random) and a whiter body part (faded) (info in ref)

pony right:
Female
Name: Muffin
Breed: unicorn
Ref: in the sig

heart color: light/pastel green ?

future adoptable wish? :Full body couple on a tree branch

Thank you so much !

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !
zora
Dazzle Surprise

pony left:
its the pony in my reference pic on the right: his name is nerone, he is a guy

pony right:
the pony on the left in the reference pic: her name is nerona, she is a girl Smile

heart color: light blue

reference:

emuel
Dabbles Pony

my pictures are now hosted at imageshack.us, not photobucket anymore. ^^

ohh, i come to adore hasbro designs, thanks for requesting them!

(i%20like%20your%20boys%20design%20;)%20it%20was%20a%20surprise%20like%20a%20blindbag%20design%20XD%20)

open for the last round! new adopt will come after this!

big thanks to Monstanomnom and Cassu for the sig.!+Emuel ref.++Amateur Hedonism ref.++Pie & Sky reference thread+
Taxel
So Soft Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: tender touch - hoof holding ponies -LAST ROUND OPEN!

Looks like I got skipped. D: Should I re-post my form?

| dA | pony site | commissions | adoptables | wanted ad |
angelponies
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: tender touch - hoof holding ponies -LAST ROUND OPEN!

These are open again yay, can I please get one of ~ Thank you Hug

angelponies and Hurricane Smile
My socks are white Silly

pony left:
ref. sheet/ref. picture: angelponies she has a halo abover her head if you can Smile

pony%20right: %20ref.%20sheet/ref.%20picture:%20Hurricane%20he%20has%20feathers%20on%20his%20feet%20:)

heart color: Pink your normal color (normal/color picked by me / >insert-color-here< )

future adoptable wish? : (which poses, themes, age, et cetera.. would you be interested in? you wish might come true! the best idea will be realized and the winner will be the first to get this adoptable. )

A Knight and Princess theme would be amazing!
TwistedRainbow
Bay Breeze Pony

not wearing socks

pony left:
no ref but how about red body, black hair, no acc

pony right:

[color=violet]

heart color: something fitting with the other colors?

future adoptable wish? : how about a sexy pony?

PrincessStarlily
Brush N Grow Pony

emuel: unfortunately Imageshack is blocked for me as well as Photobucket... Sad Pony

Would you please consider linking mine from Tinypic? Thank you ever so much. Smile

Thanks again!

Oh, and I just had an idea for a new adopt: how about a couple, with the boy gazing up at the princess in a stone tower/castle. Smile It would go along with the fanfic I wrote about Salty and Tiffany...

Your fun-loving alicorn,
Princess Starlily

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i5WVZHbbDrE/TuuubOv0v4I/AAAAAAAAAfk/NJouyuEwVXo/s1600/Starlily+and+Woodchip+%2528small%2529.png[/img] Thanks%20so%20much%20to%20Lina%20for%20my%20avatar%20lines,%20and%20emuel%20for%20my%20sig! Newest%20additions%20to%20the%20herd:%20G4%20Flitterheart,%20Honeybuzz,%20and%20Plumsweet! Juniper%20Joy's%20reference%20%20Princess%20Starlily's%20reference%20%20Woodchip's%20reference Princess%20Tiffany's%20reference%20 Salty's reference
suzy.66
Dazzle Surprise

emuel wrote:

(i like your boys design Wink it was a surprise like a blindbag design XD )

WOW *little tear in the eye* It is the first time I see my boy Smile YEs, I really creat him "like that" didn't knew how he will look like Poke Tounge

I think he is pretty okay lol and you did it very nicely Happy
Maybe I will change the color of his body (I think it is too BLUE) in a sorte of greyish thing or pastel, and maybe I might have the chance to ask you for your final round your such amazing adoptables !

If you have time, you just missed (I know my description was really a mess) a white stripe in the middle of his mane ?

Welle anyway thanks a lot they look gorgeous !!

EDIT : thanks to YOU I can finally choose correctly the colors Smile I will creat a thread for it Smile

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !

Last edited by suzy.66 on 0; edited 2 times in total
leonaenae
Rapunzel Pony

WOW thank you so much <3 This is the second time my persona and my fiance's persona have been in the same loving picture <3

**image saved**

Fakie!

pony left:
ref. sheet/ref. picture:
i259.photobucket.com/a...o1_400.png

pony right:
ref. sheet/ref. picture:
i259.photobucket.com/a...psicle.png

heart color: light purple or light blue. whatever works is fine though Smile

Not wearing socks Energetic Thanks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Adoptables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: