Welcome to the
The goal of this swap is to bring your partner's persona pony to life in a way that will become a treasured keepsake!
. Thanks everybody!!!
I will have partners assigned no later than April 5th!
International shipping deadline: July 1st
U.S. shipping deadline: July 4th
You are welcome to ship as early as June 20th, but not before.
The Ten PersonaPalooza! Commandments:
1. You must be at least 16 years old (Arena rules). You can be in other swaps at the same time… you know best what you can handle. Please only sign up if you are POSITIVE you can finish a fabulous custom and ship it on time!!!
2. You must have at least 10 positive trader feedbacks here at the Arena or at the Trading Post and Arena combined. UPDATE: I am also willing to consider feedbacks from Etsy and eBay for those who are a bit newer around here.
3. You must match your partner's persona description as closely as possible, to the best of your ability and skill level. For example, nobody's going to get mad if airbrushed gossamer wings are beyond your ability, but you need to at least have the right color scheme, theme, and body style.
4. This is a secret swap, so please do NOT PM your partner. Feel free to PM me if you have additional questions for your partner and I'll be happy to pass those along.
5. You must check in at least once a week by posting to the swap thread.
6. You must ship by the deadline! If you can't for some reason, PM me ahead of time and let me know what's going on.
7. NO EXTRAS this time, except 1-2 sweets if your partner likes them. I know shopping for extras is usually standard swap procedure around here, but for this swap, the idea is to pour all of your concentration, time, and creativity into actually making the custom itself. To that end, we'll remove the distraction/pressure and take the added expense of providing extras off your shoulders. Do be sure to include a little card so your partner knows who you are.
8. You must provide two photo examples of your best custom work so you can be matched with someone of similar skill level. Provide those at the time of signup as image links or clickable links.
9. If you have more than one persona, it's fine if you want to provide descriptions, photos, and preferences for all of them and let your partner decide which one to make. You may also request a persona for a friend or family member rather than for yourself, just be sure to mention it if the persona is for someone else.
If you have no persona, be as specific as you can about your likes and dislikes so your partner has a lot to work with.
10. Have FUN!!! This swap is meant to be challenging and bring out some great custom work, not to stress anybody out. We're going to keep the discussion lively and the creative ideas flowing.
SIGNUP FORM: Copy and paste, and PM to ToolaRoolalalala
1. Arena name:
2. Real name and mailing address:
3. Willing to ship internationally? Yes / No
4. Link(s) to feedback profile:
5. Links or photos of your two or three best customs:
Persona Description~ if you don't have a persona yet, then answer these questions by filling in your favorites and preferences.
1. Your persona's name:
2. Your persona's color scheme:
3. Your persona's cutie mark, design, or theme:
4. Is this persona for you? Yes / No If not, who is it for?
5. Body style or generation preference:
6. Anything you don't want, such as sculpting, glitter, etc.?
7. If you have a drawing, photo, or line art of your persona, paste a link to it here (you may also link to a photo of a landscape, superhero, fashion style, nature, or anything else that might help your partner understand the theme you're trying to convey):
8. Do you like candy? If so, pick your two favorite types (if you have food allergies, list those too please):
[approved by pop-girl 3/14/11]