Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 17
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Let's see some before & after pics of pony restorations!
Let's see some before & after pics of pony restorations!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancer
MOC Mimic

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Let's see some before & after pics of pony restorations!

Thanks, both of you! There are so many more scruffy ponies here to be cleaned up. I really wanted to get them all sorted before we moved so that they could go straight on my new shelves, but I don't think it's going to be done in time now. I can only wash a few each day or the eczema I get on the backs of my hands flares up. Angry

Mind you, I think my ponies do well out of that - they're ending up using better quality shampoo and conditioner than me, since I always have to get the mild ones that are sensitive on my hands. Poke Tounge

heart Many thanks to SDS and Pinkie21 for my avatar! heart
miss_tuneful
MIB Rapunzel Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Let's see some before & after pics of pony restorations!

I have some:
she%20now%20has%20hair...%20but%20no%20photos%20of%20that%20just%20yet%20x( and Before: After: Before: After%20(she's%20not%20styled%20and%20re-assembled%20yet%20x(%20) Before: After:%20(still%20working%20with%20symbols..%20re-painting%20etc%20:)%20) %20more? I%20haz%20it%20:mrgreen: Magenta%20Posey Bafore: After:

I have restored more, and am restoring some ATM...

Neko Does Not Approve Tumblr! Ask neko a question!
Thanks SDS and Amenoo for siggy pics, Cassu for ava heart
taeha
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Let's see some before & after pics of pony restorations

I didn't have to take her head off or anything, just some scrubbing, cleaning, conditioning, and running hair through an iron:

[img]http://www.mlparena.com/gallery2/d/378917-1/mlp_coolbreezebefore2.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=852e2367fe2078281cc37ecde4326631[/img]%20%20[img]http://www.mlparena.com/gallery2/d/378915-1/mlp_coolbreezeafter2.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=852e2367fe2078281cc37ecde4326631[/img] [img]http://www.mlparena.com/gallery2/d/378909-1/mlp_coolbreeze2.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=852e2367fe2078281cc37ecde4326631[/img]

Elite Level Pledged Trader | My eBay feedback | My Classifieds Listings
Galleries: art | collection | customs
sunnydaze
MIB Rapunzel Pony

Here is a link to a little slide show I made with the auction pictures(not mine) and the after pics I took!

enjoy!

To see my customs and art click my deviantart gallery
GlitteringGems
Captain Jack Pony

How did you fix the rusty glass eyes, that's amazing! Did you remove the eyes and sand off the rust? If so, how did you re-attach the eyes?
Katti79x
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Let's see some before & after pics of pony restorations

Here is one poor lady...
Before:
and%20after:

I just couldnīt make myself to repair her eyepaint... I thought that she had been "painted" enough for her lifetime.
BeBeDasha
Hatchet Pony

Okay, this is my first real post, so please bear with me if I don't get the photos working right the first time...

This is Butterscotch Before:

During: And%20After:

I don't know all the fancy tricks like replacing hair or missing symbols yet but I think she looks just lovely!

Thanks for Looking!
Pinkie21
Rapunzel Pony

Katti79x, my jaw literally almost hit the floor when I saw your before/after pics of Waverunner! She looks like a brand new pony now Happy

Optimus Prime Pony

Pinkie21 wrote:
Katti79x, my jaw literally almost hit the floor when I saw your before/after pics of Waverunner! She looks like a brand new pony now Happy

Me too! Sheesh! Was that paint all over her!? Excellent jobs people! These are great to look at. Big Ups

BS Happy

My TF Funnies
EminentZephyr
G3 Prototype Pony

Pinkie21 wrote:
Katti79x, my jaw literally almost hit the floor when I saw your before/after pics of Waverunner! She looks like a brand new pony now.

Me three; I was just about to say the exact same thing! Poke Tounge

Absolutely fantastic job on her Katti, holy cow!! XD XD XD

__

As for my own restorations, I really haven't had to do that many.
I've only had to clean and restore the hair on about 3 ponies.
Nothing too major... lol.

I haven't gotten around to taking the after pics of 2 of those 3 ponies yet buuut...
For pics that I can readily locate, here's Teeny Tiny Twin Baby Tootsie.

I found her in a thrift store.

I%20took%20her%20home,%20gave%20her%20a%20nice%20wipe%20down%20with%20some%20acetone...%20 ...a%20few%20strokes%20with%20a%20Mr.%20Clean%20magic%20eraser...%20 ...straightened%20her%20hair%20and%20then... WHOA!%20:D I%20barely%20recognized%20her.%20:lol:

Looking at these pics, I know that she doesn't really look that bad in her before pics, but trust me, she was in way worse condition before I took those pics. She had an old nasty hair band tangled in her knotted tail, her mane was in braids (horrible braids mind you x3), and she had waaaay more dirt on her. I wiped her off with baby wipes before I thought to take her pic... lol.

Ah well... so that's my pointless story! Poke Tounge roflmao

Shutting up now. Mr. Green

Sig banner made by me. Picture in the banner copyright me as well. Please do not steal.
Always looking to buy G1 Baby Chuck E. Cheese's in ANY condition to add to my army! Please feel free to message me if you're looking to rehome yours. =]
LilCurly
Mommy & Baby Pony

I did some fuzz taming on a few girls yesterday, I'm no restoration expert, but i can do fuzz taming Wink

Twisty tail Before:
And%20after: Locket%20Before: And%20after: Urgh,%20sorry%20bout%20fuzzy%20pic! Yo-yo%20Before: (^haha!) And%20after:
Her har's still incredibly frazzled on the ends unforetuneately, but at least looks nice now.

Smile

www.ponystars.com/lilcurly84 ~ visit my Ponystars!
rubymew
*MLP Convention Staff*

Katti79x - holy heck, did you use a magic wand on those marks? :o

mew xxx

nina85
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Location: Frolicking in a dewy meadow or posing on a windy cliff...

That Waverunner is simply unbelievable!!!! Shocked

Here is my latest restoration: holyponiesbatman.devia...r-88959875

Rainbow Curl Pony

BabySugarberry wrote:
Pinkie21 wrote:

Me too! Sheesh! Was that paint all over her!? Excellent jobs people! These are great to look at. Big Ups

BS Happy
She had nail polish, glittery glue, pink highlighter (a LOT), pen, black permanent marker, orange something, some red lipstick and something sticky but nearly colorless... I just couldnīt identify them all. She cleaned up completely in about two weeks. Then I just had to reroot her, cause she looked so sad with that terrible messed up "hair" she had.
miss_tuneful
MIB Rapunzel Pony

GlitteringGems wrote:
How did you fix the rusty glass eyes, that's amazing! Did you remove the eyes and sand off the rust? If so, how did you re-attach the eyes?

Toothpaste m'friend Wink

Katti, did you sunfade her and scrub with acetone? (the pink highlighter.... came off in two weeks? Geez O_o )

Neko Does Not Approve Tumblr! Ask neko a question!
Thanks SDS and Amenoo for siggy pics, Cassu for ava heart
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: