Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 22
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Ebay help (seller- BabyAbacus)
Ebay help (seller- BabyAbacus)
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texasgirl
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Ebay help (seller- BabyAbacus)

Ok You can move this if you like might be in the wrong place...but I need some advice...

Towards the end of August I BINed a Quackers..When I went to go pay for her there was no shipping...no shipping stated on the auction either. So I emailed the seller asking her how much shipping would be..gave her my address and everything..a month goes by and no answer from her. So finally I decided to pay for it anyways, there was finally a shipping amount with it now. That was on Sept 19th. Now it's the beginning of october and I still have yet to receive Quackers. I know I was a little deliquent on paying for Quackers..but I wanted to know how much shipping was because another auction I had payed for the seller emailed me and said that I didnt pay enough for shipping..it was coming from the netherlands. Should I be worried? A month will be coming up soon and I was wondering if I should apply to get a refund from Paypal? I just dont want to be screwed out of the pony and the money.

[Edited title and moving this into "Trader Feedback Discussion"- ::huggles:: Abasca :)]

BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Sounds like a difficult transaction to judge. I guess I would tell the seller that you are worried because Paypal's refund deadline is approaching and you still have not received the pony. Ask for reassurance when the pony was sent. If you don't hear back within a couple days, file with paypal. You can let her know that you'll cancel the refund request just as soon as you hear from her or receive the pony. I've done that before. It's easy to cancel a refund request with paypal. You know, since paypal sucks royally. Poke Tounge They won't be processing your refund for 30 days anyway.

Good luck,
Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
cards4me
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

I sell alot on ebay and during the middle of September I had a couple of problems with invoices not reaching the buyers. The buyer would request a shipping amount because they were outside the US and I would respond through ebay and either they never would get the invoice or when the invoice sent only one shipping option would appear even though I entered 2 options. I would say ask the seller when they shipped. Then wait a few days for them to respond or the pony to arrive. If neither happens file for your refund. Never let deadline pass because you're trying to be nice, always be polite but protect yourself.
Texasgirl
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Emailed

Well I've emailed her once. The seller id is Babyabacus if anyone knows her or if she visits this board. She hasnt responded. I mean I so want the pony..My baby needs her mommy. Just that I havent received one email from her.

[Edited to fix seller's name- Abasca ;)]

BridgetsMum

BabyAbacus?!!! Lots of people haven't been receiving their ponies from that seller. A lot of them filed with paypal because the seller is not responding or sending ponies out.

I won three auctions and had to file with paypal. Yikes, you better file before your 30 days is up. I know some got their money back but as soon as the money runs out of their paypal account, you're out of luck!

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Texasgirl
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Filed

Well I filed yesterday. I put in the comments that if I Receive the pony I will happily cancel the refund, but from what you are saying fat chance hehe. I really wanted Quackers too =/ my baby needs her mommy..hehe she already has her daddy

Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

*nods* You did the right thing, if that baby shows up you can always cancel the request. On an off note, I have an extra baby quackers but she has no tail. If interested let me know and I'll dig her up so I can see how good her body is (I recall her being really nice, just missing the tail).

leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

when good sellers go bad this used to be a great seller,I got some ponies from her and she was great to deal with,what happens to people that they turn into rat*** sellers?
cingeyepony
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with that seller... She was actually one of the first individuals I bought ponies from back in the day. She used to have the shipping cost defined in the auctions... It's a shame she seemed to have turned into a bad seller... I hope it works out well for you *hugs*
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Miafrunt
Dazzle Surprise

Sorry to hear about that Sad

I just put up my Baby Quackers up for sale if you're interested.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...RK:MESE:IT

I've heard of babyabacus, but I don't know why. Sad
Maybe it's because I've heard that name on here before.

Thank You Gator!!!!!!!!! Smile
BridgetsMum

That's so sweet of you Mia and NNS. I won one of your auctions earlier Mia, lol.

This seller also sold me "junk" ponies awhile back but I actually forgot about it and remembered after I bid this last round. Huh Too bad I didn't remember sooner.

I'm glad you filed TG!

Julie

My Collection Album!
Texasgirl
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Thank you

Thank you everyone..it's Mommy Quackers that I need actually and that I had won from her. I have Baby Quackers and a Custom Daddy Quackers. She would have made the set complete.

Johanni
Ouchy Roids Pony

Just today I mailed Baby Abacus about a Strawberry Suprise that I haven't recieved yet even though I paid for it months ago Sad
I didn't know other people had trouble with her as well.

I wonder if there is still any hope of getting it, it looked so very nice in the picture and I was really happy about finally getting her.

chelletay
Mommy & Baby Pony

I was ripped off by her on eBay. She became no longer registered after I won the auction. I won a Romper and Tossles (sp?) in August, and nearly a month went by without ponies. Before the month was up (PayPal apparently won't refund your money if more than a month has gone by) I applied for a refund, and was refunded a week later.

Before she became no longer registered, she had pretty much flawless feedback. Then, out of nowhere, she had two negs, both saying they never received their ponies. I never have gotten mine. I hope you get yours.

Sorry if this isn't coherant. I just woke up and I'm still drowsy. Smile

the g3 mlp backcard resource * magic pony rides again!
BridgetsMum

Finally! I got my paypal review back today on the case I filed against babyabacus. I won the claim, duh, and I did in fact get my refund! She must still have money in her account. If she were a true scammer she would've depleted her paypal account. I have to wonder if she had an emergency or something. It's very strange. Anyway, TG, I hope you too can get your money back and everyone else!

Julie

PS Chelletay, you got a refund in one week? Why do I always have to wait the full 30 days for paypal to do anything for me? I'm seriously starting to wonder if they don't like me.

My Collection Album!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: