Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 99
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Oh for the love of - sellers who don't describe Ponies well.
Oh for the love of - sellers who don't describe Ponies well.
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BluePhoenix
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Oh for the love of - sellers who don't describe Ponies well.

UPDATE: The thing with MLP UK was TERRIBLE mix-up. Something went wrong with the order processing and she sent me the wrong Ponies. I wish to clear any statements about MLP UK being scammers as this was all simply a terrible mistake.
Buy from MLP UK! Buy all of their Ponies!

Last edited by BluePhoenix on 0; edited 2 times in total
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Oh for the love of - sellers who don't describe Ponies w

BluePhoenix wrote:
Why in the name of Bob don't sellers describe their Ponies well!? Do they expect people to be happy with an "excellent" Pony that has blatant and permanant marks!? *fumes*

Sadly enough, alot of the time sellers figure you won't get on them for misrepresenting the item, because it is alot of hassle. There ARE good sellers out there that will describe every aspect of their ponies, but trust me they do get outnumbered by people like this. The best I can offer for advice is to stay away from vague descriptions like "lovely, nice." and instead seek out the sellers who have descriptions that do hack the pony apart. Look Round At least you know when someone picky says the pony is lovely, its believable Smile

mlpcrazy
Dabbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

no matter what you collect, there are always sellers out there who just don't give a hoot. *nods at nns* seek out the ones who are picky, they are generally better, and ask lots of questions.

are you sure the pink is highlighter? some of my childhood ponies *cringes and smacks self* have actual lipstick on their mouths. if you think it might be that, you could try some clorox bleach pen, it helped to fad it on mine. be sure to test it in an unnoticable area first, like the bottom of the hoof, sometimes it can react funny to the plastic
diet
MOC Mimic

removezit also works well for removing plastic stains (especially highlighter) on white ponies. you just tab some on and put it in the sun, but again you should probably test it first, because sometimes it will cause yellowing.
SuperDoe
Bay Breeze Pony

i'd recomend removezit for the white pony, i personaly have never used it but i have heard many good things. no bad actualy.
It really ticks me off when sellers do that. I list my ponys every flaw that i can find. I spend little time on the good qualitys, because if i didnt say it was bad then it must be in good condition! lol
BluePhoenix

dietotaku wrote:
removezit also works well for removing plastic stains (especially highlighter) on white ponies. you just tab some on and put it in the sun, but again you should probably test it first, because sometimes it will cause yellowing.

Do you know where I could get hold of some of this? I'm in the UK and it's near impossible to find all of these magical cleaning products I hear people discussing.

SuperDoe
Bay Breeze Pony

i think you can order it online. i dont know the link but it should be on one of the newer cleaning threads.. actualy it has something about removezit in the title.
diet
MOC Mimic

yeah, you can do a search here or on google for "removezit" and you should be able to find it. ^_^
SuperDoe
Bay Breeze Pony

found it!
www.twinpines.com/Remo...-Info.html
Eternia
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Ugh, I kno what you mean!! I hate it when sellers don't describe the ponies well!!! It makes me ticked to no end.
BluePhoenix

Whoo! Thanks. Big Grin Now all I need is money. Laugh *bookmarks page*

Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is one of the reasons why I gave up collecting loose ponies. I'm a really picky collector and even minor blemishes on my ponies bug the heck out of me. Sad

AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

I had this happen to me. The pony I got from ebay was described with all of it's accessories, and never having been played with (I found this hard to believe because it was out of it's packaging, and it's hair was a mess, but fixable). When I got the pony all was fine except there was a yellow highlighter mark on the rear left leg. Now since it's a medium purple colored pony, it's not noticeable, and I really think the seller missed it since it is hard to see, but I'm so extremely picky that I find every little flaw. It doesn't upset me too much, but it's still annoying.

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
BluePhoenix

EDIT: MLP UK are wonderful people. The mix-up with orders was a terrible mistake. Please do not regard them as scammers or horrible people as they are the complete opposite.

Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm glad that everything got cleared up and that it was a mistake. Smile I'll move this into the "Trader Feedback Forum" now that it's settled. Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: