Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 37
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Yesssss! So very happy!
Yesssss! So very happy!
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Yesssss! So very happy!

I hope I posted this in the right place. If I didn't could one of the Mods be so kind and move it? Thanks! Happy

I just wanted to share with all of you that the money I lost to canelakitty was refunded to me this week! Yay! It really made my day! I can now let Sunlight go since she's no longer "my" pony. Everytime a new auction would pop up with her I was like "Hey! That's MY pony" but now that's done with and I'm glad! Smile

[Autumn, I am going to move this to the TraderFeedback board, so other people are able to hear about your trading exp. with Canelakitty.-Jordyn]

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
navymom02navy
Reverse Gusty Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I'm gald to hear you got your money back!

Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

Did you get refunded through paypal or through her? Just curious. I was under the impression she pulled a vanishing act.

~Fox

I question the legality of the substances that led to this idea.

~Fox
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

Thanks Navymom02navy! I can use that money to buy more ponies! Poke Tounge

Foxfyre33 wrote:
Did you get refunded through paypal or through her? Just curious. I was under the impression she pulled a vanishing act.
It was my bank that put the credit in my account. It's such a complex and time consuming ordeal. I filed with my bank, and then paypal was contacted, and possibly visa was involved, I'm not sure of the whole process. I didn't file through paypal directly because it had been almost 60 days and I think you only have 30 days to file with them. Sorry Foxfyre33, I didn't mean to give such a long winded answer Wow

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: