ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#16: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: pop-girlLocation: Florida, where it's HOT, HOT, HOT! PostPosted: 0
    ----
lalalei2001 wrote:
So will everything be just transferred over?

That's the plan.

#17: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: Lilac-MintLocation: Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Want to wish you good luck with the transfer!! Can't wait to see it! I'd also love to donate sometime too, to the new arena! Hope to see you all there! Flirty Pony

-joins fb page and gets off now-

#18: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: Bunny-sanLocation: East Coast, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sticky thiiiiiiiis.

#19: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: sosoftbuttonsLocation: moved into the 'belle tout' lighthouse with michael knight & KITT PostPosted: 0
    ----
oooooooh, does that mean we'll have the galleries back aswell On Fire i hope so!!

*logs off*

#20: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: Rika_of_ThunderLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
D-does this mean no more "database error" screens every five minutes?? :'D

#21: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: ladybrooklynLocation: Under the Desert Sun, in my STUDIO! ^.^ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Could someone please approve me for the MLP Arena group on FB? Happy I signed in as "Brooklyn Tapley".... and I'd love to get some sort of pony fix in... Laugh

#22: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: MangoLocation: Western Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
*Is slightly scared* Oh, no, I'll get lost! Scared It's going to be so different. Ack, I've never liked change, but I'll get used to it! This is exciting! I'll still love it, no matter what it looks like Flirty Pony

*gathers up ponies, buckles seatbelt and logs off*

#23: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: BehemothLocation: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island PostPosted: 0
    ----
Will the galleries and feedbacks section be working properly too after the transfer?

#24: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: kmlv23 PostPosted: 0
    ----
Any updates?

#25: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: ambar_julLocation: Puebla, Mexico PostPosted: 0
    ----
how many more days this will take?

#26: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: PawPrince PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sorry for posting. Not that I doubt the aptitude of you admins, but I just thought I'd offer a helping hand in case it would be desired. No promises of anything too grandiose, but if you just need a code grunt to grind through all the table conversions or whatever, lmk. It's not exactly my favorite hobby, but I do have some past experience and time to spare.

Good luck! awake

#27: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: pop-girlLocation: Florida, where it's HOT, HOT, HOT! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Our awesome site support team is going to transferring a lot of data today so please continue to be patient and stay off the Arena.

Thanks so much for your patience! I promise it will be worth it. Wink

#28: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: michelle53Location: MA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I can't wait for the new Arena! I miss you all so much, my days aren't the same without the Arena:( I don't have Facebook or Twitter, so I've been logging in.

#29: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: PrixtonLocation: Northern VA / DC metro area PostPosted: 0
    ----
any new updates?

#30: Re: ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! Author: ashesLocation: California PostPosted: 0
    ----
We're getting close! Happy

-> Pony Corral