princess rinse n' spit restoration
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#16: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: SanadaookamiLocation: Texas, Dallas area PostPosted: 0
    ----
DaffyDilly wrote:
I like 4 the least because I like the contrasts between the pale white or yellow on the others against the dark pink body. I'm not sure about the colours on 3 and wonder whether it might look better with white, and I think that 7 is too safe for Princess Rinse 'n' Spit!

For me I think that it comes down to 1, 2 and 6.

I know what you mean on 3 I went back and forth between white and cream but the white almost felt to jarring in the end so i settled on the cream~

#17: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: KtKatLocation: Austin, TX PostPosted: 0
    ----
Number 4 or 2, or possibly number 1 with the green from 2 instead of the cream color.

#18: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: SanadaookamiLocation: Texas, Dallas area PostPosted: 0
    ----
Goldilocks wrote:
I like no 7 the best. Maybe you could rename her after some tropical flower then, her symbol is a flower too...

I have rehaired one Princess with dollyhair and it was similar to MLP, and you can open the head similarly. Yours might be different though as she's the light-up one, there must be some mechanism inside her connecting the head and body.

My rehair is tropical themed too, what a coincidence, maybe Rinse 'n Spits just looks tropical because of the neon colors?

Pic of my "Princess Sunshine" (she's for sale)

yours looks great! I definitely think its the bright colors that make her feel tropical. I gently popped off her head because it wasn't glued and there's wire with a little light bulb running up into her head- unfortunately it looks like there's some corrosion in there, I'm surprised she is working... It looks like it will be tricky to pull her tail out but not imposable.

out of curiosity how much are you selling your princess for?

#19: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: kmlv23 PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like 7 and 4. Smile

#20: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: GoldilocksLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sanadaookami wrote:

I was thinking 5 euros for her (about $6.50).

I'd like to see pics when your pony has new hair, I haven't seen other Princess R 'n S rehairs Smile

#21: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: PythiaLocation: New Zealand PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like 2!

#22: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: McFly PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like number four, the colors sorta flatter the color or her body...
And is that a Bodyline skirt?

#23: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: McFly PostPosted: 0
    ----

#24: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: McFly PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like number four the best it compliments the color of her body.
And is the background a Bodyline skirt? That one is really cute.

#25: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: McFly PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh I am so sorry for posting all of those! It kept telling me there was an error so I thought it didnt post. Sad

#26: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: SanadaookamiLocation: Texas, Dallas area PostPosted: 0
    ----
Goldilocks wrote:
Sanadaookami wrote:

I was thinking 5 euros for her (about $6.50).

I'd like to see pics when your pony has new hair, I haven't seen other Princess R 'n S rehairs Smile

nice, I can't by anymore ponys for another week but if you still have her then I might buy her- any idea what shipping to the us would be?

McFly wrote:

No its Angelic Prittys Sugary Carnaval JSK Smile don't worry about the multiple posts and I know the arena is a little buggy right now.

#27: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: starrypawzLocation: Kent, England PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like Number 1 and number 6 best.
Good luck!

#28: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: PinkieforthLocation: Kami's lookout PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like 4

#29: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: CrimsonEtCloverLocation: Wisteria Falls PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like 2 and 3 the best - but they are all really pretty - I cant wait to see her when she's all done!<3

#30: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: hathorcatLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Number 6! Very cute idea!! she ll look fabulous

-> Pony Corral