princess rinse n' spit restoration
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#1: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: SanadaookamiLocation: Texas, Dallas area PostPosted: 0
    ----
so a while ago I found this girl and a yard sale and completely feel in love with her
she%20is%20just%20so%20silly%20and%20fun!%20but%20all%20her%20hair%20has%20just%20about%20rotted%20off%20%20:whoa:%20it%20looks%20like%20it%20was%20originally%20fading%20pink%20but%20I%20want%20to%20redo%20her%20in%20something%20more%20lively%20and%20a%20little%20tropical~%20 I%20made%20up%20a%20few%20color%20options%20for%20her%20hair%20but%20now%20I%20can't%20decide%20what%20one%20I%20like%20the%20most...%20so%20lets%20hear%20everyone's%20opinions%20what%20colors%20should%20she%20get?

also for anyone who might have opened one of these up before is there anything I need to worry about when trying the replace her tail? she still lights up and I would like her to keep working once I'm done fixer her hair...

#2: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: wystearyaLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
Number One is my favorite!

#3: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: MimicMLPLocation: Nebraska, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like number 4 the best

#4: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: Icecrystalline PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like number 7! x

#5: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: Glacia471Location: US (WI) PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like #6 the best Smile

#6: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: therestornadosinmysoup PostPosted: 0
    ----
2 for me Flirty Pony

#7: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: SanadaookamiLocation: Texas, Dallas area PostPosted: 0
    ----
lol no agreements so far! but what fast replys thanks guys!

#8: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: SyrcaidLocation: Ponyland! 8D PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm torn between 2 and 4. XDD

#9: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: Rachel-EyesLocation: in a yellow submarine PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like 4 and 7, but 4 is probably best for the tropical theme that you're going for.

#10: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: ElistoLocation: Maryland/DC PostPosted: 0
    ----
1, 3, and 6 are my favorites, but 4 looks the most "tropical"

#11: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: SanadaookamiLocation: Texas, Dallas area PostPosted: 0
    ----
They are all inspired by some thing tropical- 1 is inspired by a photo of the Caribbeans deep blue water and white sands, 1, 3 and 4 are all inspired by tropical drinks, 6 is inspired by a photo of white sand beaches and palm trees, and 7 is based off tropical flowers ;D

They are all tropical enough in my book- I just want to know who grabs you! feel free to put down more then one if you can't decide.

#12: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: 01mlploverLocation: U.S. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Number 2 is my fav closely followed by number 4.

#13: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: DaffyDillyLocation: Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like 4 the least because I like the contrasts between the pale white or yellow on the others against the dark pink body. I'm not sure about the colours on 3 and wonder whether it might look better with white, and I think that 7 is too safe for Princess Rinse 'n' Spit!

For me I think that it comes down to 1, 2 and 6.

#14: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: Pinkie21Location: DFW PostPosted: 0
    ----
My favourite is #4!

#15: Re: princess rinse n' spit restoration Author: GoldilocksLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like no 7 the best. Maybe you could rename her after some tropical flower then, her symbol is a flower too...

I have rehaired one Princess with dollyhair and it was similar to MLP, and you can open the head similarly. Yours might be different though as she's the light-up one, there must be some mechanism inside her connecting the head and body.

My rehair is tropical themed too, what a coincidence, maybe Rinse 'n Spits just looks tropical because of the neon colors?

Pic of my "Princess Sunshine" (she's for sale)

-> Pony Corral