Filly Princess
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#16: Re: Filly Princess Author: kmlv23 PostPosted: 0
    ----
Saw them at Target just now and was SO tempted to get some, but I need another collection like I need a hole in the head. lol

#17: Re: Filly Princess Author: DazzleSurpriseLocation: Missouri, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Are they in the toy aisle at Target or somewhere else? I was looking for them when I was in there the other day but had no luck in finding any. I'd love to get a few of them.

#18: Re: Filly Princess Author: Lon-san PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShortyBoo wrote:
one of those five was Princess Crystal.

PRINCESS CRYSTAL. Congratulations! That's totally awsome that you managed to snag the big-deal character!

I have decided to grab one everytime I visit the TRU that has them here, just to try my luck. I was pretty thrilled to get a stallion, Duke Linard, the first time and his sister Amira for my second.
When I was getting one, the other members of the Brony group saw the foil packet and were all "Blind bags? Blindbags??". Sorry, folks ^_^; Not THOSE blindbags.

#19: Re: Filly Princess Author: XionOfHeartsLocation: United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
They are nice and fuzzy however their eyes creep me out ^^; They look rather angry or evil to me for some reason xD

#20: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
DazzleSurprise wrote:
Are they in the toy aisle at Target or somewhere else? I was looking for them when I was in there the other day but had no luck in finding any. I'd love to get a few of them.

I posted the answer on the first page, but I'll just copy what I wrote here:

At my Target, they're in the very last aisle near the checkout with all the trading cards. I don't know if it's in the same spot at every store, but if you find where the trading cards (Pokemon, sports, etc) are, you should find them.

#21: Re: Filly Princess Author: ultra8Location: Nebula M78 PostPosted: 0
    ----
DazzleSurprise wrote:

Like ShortyBoo said, there's a small aisle usually near the checkout and sometimes close to the exit/entrance or the snackbar filled with trading cards and other nicknacks.

#22: Re: Filly Princess Author: kmlv23 PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShortyBoo wrote:
DazzleSurprise wrote:

I posted the answer on the first page, but I'll just copy what I wrote here:

At my Target, they're in the very last aisle near the checkout with all the trading cards. I don't know if it's in the same spot at every store, but if you find where the trading cards (Pokemon, sports, etc) are, you should find them.
Didn't see this until now. Ditto.

#23: Re: Filly Princess Author: Betelgeuse PostPosted: 0
    ----
We have these at my Planet Kids. No official MLP but planet kids has remco-style fakies instead.

-> Pony Corral