Filly Princess
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#1: Filly Princess Author: ultra8Location: Nebula M78 PostPosted: 0
    ----
I was out shopping and toy hunting when I came upon these fancy looking blindbags at my local Target. I took a look and thought "why not" since they were only $1.99 and I was getting a couple of the other blindbag stuff from Mega Bloks and CBR anyways.

I bought 2 and so far the one that I've opened is apparenty a rare one-at least that's what the checklist sheet says.
There about the size of a lego minifigure and seem to be made of something fuzzy like felt with a crown studded with a jewel(the package mentions something about searching for the real crystal but I don't know if they mean one of the crowns-which was pictured- or the fact that the rare one is named crystal). There are 21 royals(kings, queens, sultans, ect.) with each having 4 different variants except for the princess crystal one that comes in 5 for a grand total of 85.

images from Amazon:

Considering the number of blindbag toys I've been seeing I think it's only a matter of time before we finally get some of the MLP ones. accomplished

#2: Re: Filly Princess Author: PonyMonstersLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have one of these Smile they're cute! I think the MLP blind bags might be Europe exclusives - but I might be wrong!

#3: Re: Filly Princess Author: Private_BubblesLocation: Jedi Temple, South Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
There was a post about this in Off Topic a while ago, aren't they cute! Happy

I have some of the original Filly models but they were only here for a very short time, and the princess ones aren't here at all Sad

#4: Re: Filly Princess Author: JemofirongateLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
I love these too! Energetic

I have about half the Princess set and I am trying to complete it. I have spare ponies to trade from other filly collections - just PM me if interested

Jem Happy Pony

#5: Re: Filly Princess Author: sd_dreamcrystalLocation: Louisiana, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've seen the Fillies while in search of an ID for a fakie. I thought that line was only outside the US though... then again I don't know if Target extends outside of the US either XD

#6: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
Here's the previous thread on these: www.mlparena.com/Forum...art=0.html

I have several of these. On my most recent trip to Target I bought 5 more, and one of those five was Princess Crystal. So far, I have sixteen, and two of them are duplicates. I really want Princess Pretty but I haven't found her yet. At this point, though, I'm almost afraid to keep buying these since they're not identifiable without opening the bags like the MLP blind bags are, so there's too much of a chance for duplicates.

If anyone wants to trade, I have duplicates of Princess Amira and Sultan Amin. I'd really like to trade for Princess Pretty, but I'd be ok trading for one I don't have. The ones I still need are:

Duke Linard
Snow Queen
Lady Lori
Duchess Romantica
Sir Kuno
Countess Magica
Prince Cedric
Princess Pretty

#7: Re: Filly Princess Author: sd_dreamcrystalLocation: Louisiana, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
where in target would you find these at? I was there yesterday checking for something for a friend XD

#8: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
sd_dreamcrystal wrote:
where in target would you find these at? I was there yesterday checking for something for a friend XD

At my Target, they're in the very last aisle near the checkout with all the trading cards. I don't know if it's in the same spot at every store, but if you find where the trading cards (Pokemon, sports, etc) are, you should find them.

#9: Re: Filly Princess Author: sd_dreamcrystalLocation: Louisiana, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShortyBoo wrote:
sd_dreamcrystal wrote:

At my Target, they're in the very last aisle near the checkout with all the trading cards. I don't know if it's in the same spot at every store, but if you find where the trading cards (Pokemon, sports, etc) are, you should find them.

I'll have to check there again when I have the time, it's one of those stores I'd rarely go to XD

#10: Re: Filly Princess Author: ZettaMomoLocation: Michigan PostPosted: 0
    ----
I remember seeing these at a calender store that comes in our mall for a couple months a year. They wanted way too much, so I didn't pick any up.
I wouldn't be surprised if our Target had them. I will have to make sure to check it out.

And I wish we could get the actual blind bags in the US. We have a store around here that sells extra stock from other stores and they had a bunch of blind bags for a while, but I guess they all sold out.

#11: Re: Filly Princess Author: majikarteLocation: Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have one. You can find them at Toys R Us here.

#12: Re: Filly Princess Author: SoraLocation: Hatfield, Hertfordshire PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have some of these, though my favorite set is the one before this (Just titled 'Filly'). Smile

#13: Re: Filly Princess Author: lovesbabysquirmyLocation: Canadaaaaa! Calgary, Alberta! PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have a bunch - I found like 150 bags at Value Village (overstock from somewhere LOL) and bought them all. Smile I've opened two - but finding a girl and a boy, I didn't want to break my luck by opening more. Wink So I trade and use them for swaps!

#14: Re: Filly Princess Author: CrimsonEtCloverLocation: Wisteria Falls PostPosted: 0
    ----
I found them at Toys R Us in California right before christmas... My boyfriend got me one and some zwinkies cause I was good while he did his christmas shopping! hahaha!

#15: Re: Filly Princess Author: ultra8Location: Nebula M78 PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShortyBoo wrote:
sd_dreamcrystal wrote:

Dido for me too. Though I've only seen it at one Target(as of yesterday) it's in the same section I usually find my other collecting toys.

From what I've gathered, the US ver. is by Irwin Toys and I guess the older ones were released by a company called Flair. Amazon has some playsets that are random collect and combine rooms.

-> Pony Corral