Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> MLP Nirvana

#1: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yellow greek baby Firefly!!!!
Anyone seen her before?

Pics:

More pics here: s943.photobucket.com/a...greekbaby/

#2: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
Just checking if it got posted.

#3: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: unicorn_gustyLocation: *Greek Ponyland* PostPosted: 0
    ----
HOW MUCH!!!
λεγε τωρα!!!!!! Energetic

#4: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: Glacia471Location: US (WI) PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've never seen her before! faint I'd suggest taking offers on her Smile

#5: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
Give her to me!

#6: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: FlyingPonyMonsterLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
She's lovely so cute!!! Is she faded from pink though as round her wings it looks like there's pink marks? Xx

#7: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: Glacia471Location: US (WI) PostPosted: 0
    ----
I wonder if that yellow color hair bleeds at all Confused It would explain things a bit. The hair does look original though, so I wonder if she's to the normal Baby Firefly like the green haired Baby Minty is to the white haired Baby Minty.

#8: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: ponindepedenza!Location: France PostPosted: 0
    ----
She seems pink to me too, with yellow areas...
but beautiful baby !

#9: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: skyrocketnekoLocation: NC PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yes, it looks like she's faded from pink to yellow because of her hair too. I wish she really came in yellow!

#10: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
I dunno, maybe it's the flash of the camera. I'll take more pics tomorrow in daylight.
She doesn't seem at all pink to me irl.

Her head is a brighter yellow than her body though. But it's even on both sides, so it can't have been the hair bleeding.
I just think her body faded a bit while her head didn't. I have a CP Butterscotch with the same issue.

And her hair is so different that pink firefly's, so why wouldn't her body be too? She's yellow! Throws Fakie

#11: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
I don't think she looks pink to me. ^-^ My guess is that she was white at one time, but the chartreuse hair bled, tinting her yellow. She's wonderfully lovely though!

#12: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: LadyGuinevereLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
That's unexpected! I agree, she does look a bit pinkish, so I'm wondering if the body colour has changed over the years...

#13: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: SternenstaubLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
Absolutely cute!!! Flirty Pony

When she will ever looking for a new home - she's always welcome here!!
Congarts gazzy!!

#14: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
So you guys think she was pink with neon yellow hair?
She really doesn't look pink irl, she looks yellow!

I think she was just more yellow and has faded a bit over the years.
And you definitely can't say her hair was once pink too Silly

#15: Re: Please welcome a NEW greek baby pony!!! Pics! Author: Glacia471Location: US (WI) PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm actually starting to think she was white and her hair bled. My reasoning being that the Greek pink plastic doesn't seem to fade much, and much of the yellowing on her seems to be on her head and around her neck, especially around the raised portions of her face like her eyebrows and cheeks. The lesser yellowed parts of her body remind me of the off-white seen on Bowtie and Lambaditsa.

-> MLP Nirvana