What are these? (little dolls)
-> The Dollhouse

#1: What are these? (little dolls) Author: annukkainenLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
So, I have these five little dolls. I got them when I was a child (in the 90's). Does anyone know what they are? They are about inch and a half tall.

#2: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: EmoKuu PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh, I had three of those as well! I think they were called Fabulous Hair Friends.

#3: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: annukkainenLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thank you, Emokuu! ^-^ Fabulous Hair Friends -name suits them well. :'D Mine has fabulous tangles. Happy

#4: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: EmoKuu PostPosted: 0
    ----
I couldn't find out what mine were called, but you seem to have Bridal friends and one Soccer Friend. Smile

#5: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: annukkainenLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh, thank you again! ^-^ I have to search some info about these, they're interesting. Smile I think I have lost one of the Bridal friends, maybe I'll find her when I visit home next time.

#6: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: GaspodeLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
HTH!

ghostofthedoll.co.uk/T...riends.htm

#7: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: EmoKuu PostPosted: 0
    ----
annukkainen wrote:
Oh, thank you again! ^-^ I have to search some info about these, they're interesting. Smile I think I have lost one of the Bridal friends, maybe I'll find her when I visit home next time.

Yeah. looks like you're missing one Bridal friend and 2 Soccer friends. I have three girls and I haven't found them on any pics yet. My father brought them for me from Denmark when I was little, I think.

#8: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: annukkainenLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gaspode wrote:
HTH!

ghostofthedoll.co.uk/T...riends.htm

Thanks Gaspode! Smile I'll bookmark it.

Emokuu, the soccer friends were my sister's. I bet the rest of them are lost. :/ I'm quite positive that one bridal friend is in the attic, so she has still hope. Happy Hope you can identify yours! Do you still have them? Smile

#9: Re: What are these? (little dolls) Author: EmoKuu PostPosted: 0
    ----
annukkainen wrote:
Emokuu, the soccer friends were my sister's. I bet the rest of them are lost. :/ I'm quite positive that one bridal friend is in the attic, so she has still hope. Happy Hope you can identify yours! Do you still have them? Smile

I do, and I believe they're in quite good condition. I remember I packed them with some toys in the attic and I think I saw them when i dug out my G2s. I think I saw the same dolls on someone's signature in a random doll forum, but no name to them, just a key shape. Smile

-> The Dollhouse