Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings
-> Customs

#1: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: Ellis1342Location: Indiana PostPosted: 0
    ----
My first attempt at sculpting wings and a horn. Princess Luna of MLP:FIM. She started life as a g4 Rarity. She has undergone a full body repaint and her horn and wings were sculpted with FIMO. Her hair is DollyHair Forget Me Not...I think. I have a habit of mixing up the bags with the names of the hair color. Anyway her crown has a small crystal on it and is made of metal. The scroll work on her hooves are aslo metal. She has been sealed with Mod Podge.

She is also for sale for $75 + shipping. PM me if your interested.

Please let me know what you think
-Ellis

#2: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: xSexyWafflesxLocation: Clearwater, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow she's pretty! OwO *grabby hands*

#3: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: lilacamy931Location: Bournemouth, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Very stunning! I love the metal work you have added to the hooves, so elegant!

#4: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: deeleelambbaaLocation: Fredericksburg, VA PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow, that metal work is amazing! that must be a much better material for detail work, rather than sculpting :o
how do you do it? regular old pliers?

#5: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: ColorscapesartLocation: Small Town, OK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow! She is just gorgeous! One of the best Luna's I have seen!

#6: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: JoshsPonyPrincessLocation: Fresno, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Love her! Her metal work is phenomenal and her horn is adorable! Love the color too and your wings look great for a first try.

#7: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: babyblueduckyLocation: Dallas, Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
she is fantastic.

#8: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: SajaLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gorgeous, lovely wings and horn!!

#9: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: Kitkumi PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow, she is gorgeous! I love what you did with the metal working.

#10: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: CatleinLocation: Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
WOW! I need to echo the comments about the metal work. So unique and very well done! Mind you, so is the rest of the pony!

#11: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: MohawkLocation: West Virginia, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
That's the best Luna I've ever seen.

#12: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: PokestineLocation: QLD, AU PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh very nice, she looks so elegant.

#13: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I think her wings and horn are so perfect that I'd love to commission you for a custom of my persona Flirty Pony

#14: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: ZettaMomoLocation: Michigan PostPosted: 0
    ----
She is so amazing!

#15: Re: Princess Luna - first attempt at Sculpted Wings Author: babyprincess_sparkleLocation: Kansas PostPosted: 0
    ----
heart She's Gorgeous! heart

-> Customs