Unable to Update Sales?
-> Trader & Classifieds Support

#1: Unable to Update Sales? Author: kristincoxLocation: Albuquerque, NM PostPosted: 0
    ----
I looked for a thread that may have already been started, but couldn't find one.

I'm unable to update my sales thread in the For Sale - For Auction forum and was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing the same problem? When I go to hit 'submit' it tells me there's been a database error. Sad This happened on Wednesday and so I thought I'd give it a little bit of time before I said anything...but it's still doing that today.

Any suggestions?

#2: Re: Unable to Update Sales? Author: Glacia471Location: US (WI) PostPosted: 0
    ----
It's happening to everyone unfortunately. We've found remedies for the general posting/replying issues (there's a thread in the Corral, title starting with 'Quick fix') but no one's been able to find a way to fix the editing issue yet. awake

#3: Re: Unable to Update Sales? Author: ClosetAvalanche PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yeah, same here, can't update me want list XD

#4: Re: Unable to Update Sales? Author: mana-maidenLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm having difficulty even posting either, I keep getting the database error message whenever I post or edit. Some times my posts go through, but it takes A LOT of failed attempts.

-> Trader & Classifieds Support