"Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#1: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: Butterscotch1Location: Pacific Grove, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I think this Shorty Creamsicle always dreamed of being taller. Maybe she was the shortest in her family?? Not anymore with her Black Leather High Heel Platform Knee High Boots!! After adding more than an inch to her height she is not downright intimidating, especially with her spiked collar and spiked leg band. You better watch out!!!

#2: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: SajaLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thats flippin cute! Bet she is alot happier now! Great Job!

#3: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: Whoa1234Location: Fremont,California PostPosted: 0
    ----
!!!!!!
Super cute and sassy<3

#4: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: lilacamy931Location: Bournemouth, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
How awesome! I love her booties and collar! Amazing Smile

#5: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: ColorscapesartLocation: Small Town, OK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow, those spikes are sculpted?! They look great.

#6: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: ImmortalPandaLocation: Colorado PostPosted: 0
    ----
Really?

#7: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: PokestineLocation: QLD, AU PostPosted: 0
    ----
That is a very tall pony.

#8: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: Pinkie21Location: DFW PostPosted: 0
    ----
That is awesome!!!!! Happy

#9: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: Midnight_DreamLocation: Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
ImmortalPanda wrote:
Really?

My thoughts exactly.

#10: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: Butterscotch1Location: Pacific Grove, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yes, really.

#11: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: lilgryphonLocation: Utah PostPosted: 0
    ----
Midnight_Dream wrote:
ImmortalPanda wrote:
Really?

My thoughts exactly.

I think this reaction is due to the fact that it's frowned upon to take a good condition G1s (particularly one that is even partially HTF) and customize it...

#12: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: BehemothLocation: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island PostPosted: 0
    ----
That's really cute! Is it removable?

#13: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: Butterscotch1Location: Pacific Grove, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
lilgryphon wrote:
Midnight_Dream wrote:
ImmortalPanda wrote:
Really?

My thoughts exactly.

I think this reaction is due to the fact that it's frowned upon to take a good condition G1s (particularly one that is even partially HTF) and customize it...

She was customized because a puppy chewed off most of her left front hoof and chewed marks into another hoof. They could have just asked and I would have explained that. I do appreciate your efforts to try to explain their reactions to keep things more friendly. I would never customize a perfectly good pony.

#14: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: Butterscotch1Location: Pacific Grove, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Behemoth wrote:

Thanks. Sorry, I could not thing of a way to do that like I usually do with most of my sculptures. The collar and leg band are loose so they can move but the boots, collar and leg band can't be removed.

#15: Re: "Shorty" Creamsicle MLP Friends Custom Author: BehemothLocation: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island PostPosted: 0
    ----
Butterscotch1 wrote:
Behemoth wrote:

Thanks. Sorry, I could not thing of a way to do that like I usually do with most of my sculptures. The collar and leg band are loose so they can move but the boots, collar and leg band can't be removed.
Oh, I was asking because it would be funny to see other ponies wearing thise boots... could you imagine a newborn baby pony wearing those? XD
Again its freakin awesome!

-> Customs