"Parasol" lol
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#16: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: SnorkMaidenLocation: London (though I left my heart in San Francisco) PostPosted: 0
    ----
You know what's kind of ironic? Apart from the obvious fact that the pony is a fakie, it's actually a pretty good auction - several pictures, a good description. Many sellers of real MLPs could learn from this seller.

#17: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: FlyingPonyMonsterLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
Hahahaha it would cost me $ 30 to ship to the uk!!!! Wow I want her soooo bad! LOL

#18: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: EmberBrightLocation: Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yeah, we have that... variant of Parasol, and she's just as terrifying in real life!

#19: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: StarDappleLocation: Missouri, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Those eyes...those cold, dead eyes... Scared

#20: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: lovesbabysquirmyLocation: Canadaaaaa! Calgary, Alberta! PostPosted: 0
    ----
SoundTune wrote:
Lol the shipping costs more then the toy Silly

Why does that surprise you? Wink

#21: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: Rhini PostPosted: 0
    ----
Mohawk wrote:
I didn't laugh, but I did assume the fetal position and weep. Those eyes are TERRIFYING in that first picture.
My reaction was a resound "AH! *recoils in terror* and then I proceeded to do the same.

The double whammy of cabbage patch and fakie is too much ugly to handle.

#22: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: BigBrotherPonyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: 0
    ----
lol....I like the way it says she is 'gently loved'! The poor child who owned her was probably too terrified to go anywhere near her to give her any sort of loving! She is like a Chuckie Pony!

#23: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: JuriLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow, I wonder who they think are going to buy at that price~

#24: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: rybettLocation: Land of Infinate Wind... PostPosted: 0
    ----
It's a Zombie pony!!!!! Anyone want to tell the seller the truth? Wink

#25: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: RainbowjuiceLocation: Liverpool UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
StarDapple wrote:
Those eyes...those cold, dead eyes... Scared

^^^ THIS ^^^^

#26: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: stopxmotionLocation: Chicago, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
I was disappointed, actually. She's not worth that price, but I was really expecting to see something crazy like $50.
Ten bucks? Eh..

#27: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: yum-yumLocation: the netherlands PostPosted: 0
    ----
you've gotta admit, she's got a nice curly tail Poke Tounge

#28: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: PrincessLunaLocation: Canterlot PostPosted: 0
    ----
I...tried...not...to...laugh...but...i...can't...hold...it...in...any...longer...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!What an expensive fakie! Are novice collectors really that...gullible?!?

#29: Re: "Parasol" lol Author: PrincessLunaLocation: Canterlot PostPosted: 0
    ----
I...tried...not...to...laugh...but...i...can't...hold...it...in...any...longer...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!What an expensive fakie! Are novice collectors really that...gullible?!?

-> Pony Corral