Any Disney Animator Doll collectors?
-> The Dollhouse

#1: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: crunchycookiesLocation: *~Trying to score ponies*~ PostPosted: 0
    ----
I am IN LOVE w/these dolls! I got some for Christmas and cannot wait to complete my collection and I am hoping they make more dolls, like Tinkerbell!!

#2: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: GrassshackgirlLocation: The Rainbow State PostPosted: 0
    ----
I really want Rapunzel! And maybe Ariel and Aurora....^_^ I'm really impressed with their size.

#3: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: crunchycookiesLocation: *~Trying to score ponies*~ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Their size is awesome! I love how I can move their heads and stuff, I just love them! I currently have Rapunzel, Snow White, Pocohontas, Aurora, Cinderella and Belle...I am planning on getting the rest very soon! Pocohontas is my fav. Smile

#4: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: okapishomapiLocation: Athens, Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
Crunchy, would you mind posting photos? Maybe with a pony or a MH/Pullip? I'm having trouble visualizing how big they are so I don't know if I want one Smile

#5: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: crunchycookiesLocation: *~Trying to score ponies*~ PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have a couple pics, but not w/a pony...I will post them for you...they are gorgeous! I will be right back w/pics Smile

#6: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: crunchycookiesLocation: *~Trying to score ponies*~ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Pocohontas%20is%20my%20favorite%20:) %20 Rapunzel%20was%20being%20mean%20and%20pushed%20down%20Matey,%20a%20Lalaloopsy%20Little...she%20was%20not%20nice...lol %20
Face shot of Rapunzel, so beautiful!

The dolls are 16" and to me they are like an AG doll, size wise Smile you know you want one Wink

#7: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: Leigh_LuLocation: Tennessee, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
They are cute! For space reasons though, I wish they'd make a cherry merry muffin size.

#8: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: GrassshackgirlLocation: The Rainbow State PostPosted: 0
    ----
crunchycookies wrote:
Pocohontas%20is%20my%20favorite%20:) %20 Rapunzel%20was%20being%20mean%20and%20pushed%20down%20Matey,%20a%20Lalaloopsy%20Little...she%20was%20not%20nice...lol %20

The dolls are 16" and to me they are like an AG doll, size wise Smile you know you want one Wink

Omgomgomgomg! So cute! I might have to run down to the Disney store after work! That's the bad part about working across of a mall. >_<

#9: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: GrassshackgirlLocation: The Rainbow State PostPosted: 0
    ----
crunchycookies wrote:

#10: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I wish I had at least one...

#11: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: crunchycookiesLocation: *~Trying to score ponies*~ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Grasshackgirl-You know you want one...rofl! You better post pic when you get your baby! Which one ya gonna get? I wish I worked or lived near a Disney Store! I still need more to complete my collection...lol! This weekend, I am planning on taking more pics of my lovies Smile

Lilspark-I have missed ya Girly! Do they sell around you? You should get one Wink Flirty Pony

#12: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
No, they are not available in Germany at all, not even online... Sad Pony

#13: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: GaspodeLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
They finally have them in the UK and I wanted one for Xmas but they sold out. My DH tried everywhere but couldn't get one.

Back in stock now and we saw Belle, Cinderella, Aurora and Rapunzel at our local Disney Store. *so* gorgeous all of them but I decided not to get one.

I really want them all but they are so big I just don't know where I will put them. I have so little room now for my collection stuff since we had our baby girl. They could go in her nursery but how to explain to her she can't play with them ??

I'm in a dilemma! I wish they were smaller lol.

Gorgeous tho, all of them Smile
Gaspode

#14: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ohhhhh Gaspode, do you think you could get some for me? Flirty Pony

#15: Re: Any Disney Animator Doll collectors? Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I just found out that they finally have them online in Germany. But one of them costs 30€ Drunk

-> The Dollhouse