Random Toys to ID
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Off Topic

#1: Random Toys to ID Author: RainbowWindyLocation: Alberta, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've been sorting through all the stuff that I have and before getting rid of these, I thought I'd have them identified in case they belong to a collection.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#2: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: RainbowWindyLocation: Alberta, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
*bump*

#3: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: zuseLocation: USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
People would be interested in the brown kitten. Baby Buddies by Kenner (or maybe a knock-off in the same mold, but we still like those!)

The yellow rocking horse on wheels is Happy Meal (Muppet Babies).

The animal in the red outfit is a Get Along Gang pvc.

I'm trying to think why the star bubble wand looks familiar...

#4: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: zuseLocation: USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
People would be interested in the brown kitten. Baby Buddies by Kenner (or maybe a knock-off in the same mold, but we still like those!)

The yellow rocking horse on wheels is Happy Meal (Muppet Babies).

The animal in the red outfit is a Get Along Gang pvc.

I'm trying to think why the star bubble wand looks familiar...

#5: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: PawPrince PostPosted: 0
    ----
I confess I have no idea where any of those are from, but do you suppose the pink glasses and the valkyrie wings would fit a pony? Tell Me

#6: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: xkelpiex PostPosted: 0
    ----
The headpiece with the wings is from a Gwenevere and the jewel rider's doll. That's all I can tell you.

#7: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: SarahlacewingLocation: Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
Purple wand reminds me of a princess magic touch without the mirror inlay. Small star looks like a bubblins piece from one of the larger case sets. Can't be sure though.

The crown reminds me of princess gweneviere and the jewel riders but I don't know those were only one color.

#8: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: FlyingPonyMonsterLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
The rainbow attached to the elastic is a Pony accessory!!

#9: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: Wardah PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'd post those here:

ghostofthedoll.co.uk/F.../index.php

I think you will find more collectors of toys in general there than here.

#10: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: sd_dreamcrystalLocation: Louisiana, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
The saddle with the wings belong to the fakies at the top of this page: www.mlplovers.com/fakiea2.htm I used to have a least one of those ponies so that was a quick ID XD

As for the other items, I don't know Sad

#11: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: ElistoLocation: Maryland/DC PostPosted: 0
    ----
The white ruffle below the pink skirt resembles the ruffle from the Strawberry Shortcake baby carriage, but I'm not sure.

#12: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: GazeboMouseLocation: Northern England PostPosted: 0
    ----
The nicely made little Asian doll in the purple romper is a Bandai Tiny Blessings doll, forgot her name.

#13: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: breyer600Location: Tennessee PostPosted: 0
    ----
The rainbow on the elastic and the heart on elastic both belong to Remco Pretty Pets.

The white shoes with the silver decorations also belong to a fakie set - possibly Totsy. (I can't remember if they fit the doll or the pony off hand just that I had ones exactly like them at one time.)

I would guess Keypers for the bib with the key on it.

#14: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: Rachel-EyesLocation: in a yellow submarine PostPosted: 0
    ----
That blue bowl may or may not be from Puppy Dog Tails. It seems familiar to me, but that's the only connection I can make.

ghostofthedoll.co.uk/F...opic=644.0

#15: Re: Random Toys to ID Author: loseLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
the yellow horse with the wheels is a muppets baby maccas toy.

-> Off Topic