She's Here!! Comic Con Pony...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#46: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: PinkieforthLocation: Kami's lookout PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats! She's awesome!

#47: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: Glacia471Location: US (WI) PostPosted: 0
    ----
She makes that Sunnydaze look tiny! Drunk

#48: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: hathorcatLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Glacia471 wrote:
She makes that Sunnydaze look tiny! Drunk

He he he...yup "Attack of the Comic Con Pony"!

#49: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
hathorcat wrote:
Sorry for the delay...having a goldfish emergency today [dont ask!!!]

Here is a picture of her beside my much beloved Sunnydaze

OMG that us HUGE Whoa

I must have her!!! Flirty Pony Flirty Pony Flirty Pony

#50: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: NorthernFlower PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like her hair. But I like kind ponies more.
Those comic superheroes were such amusing Energetic

#51: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: AppleseedLocation: with the CMC PostPosted: 0
    ----
She's cool! Is it new, or has this one been around for a few years? Looks kinda familiar.

#52: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: LyraLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wooah she's a huge pony! Omg I pnly just now noticed the gradient colours on her face, very nice!!

NoDivision wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Seriously is she not some kind of Junko Mizuno pony (inspired?) prototype? It just really looks like her style! And the CUTE SKULLS!! XD even the hem of her outfit ending at the neck is similar

There may have been some inspiration, but no, this pony has nothing to do with Junko Mizuno. As has been said, several times and in the title of the thread, this is the San Diego Comic Con pony design from 2011.

Yes, that is what I did suggest about her possibly being Mizuno 'inspired'. Also, I never implied I did not understand she was a Comic Con pony, so I don't know why that comment needed to be added.

#53: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: goldenclopperLocation: Singapore/Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
At least we know Megan can't break her back! Smile

#54: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: SilversnowLocation: Back from UKPONYCON! (Canary Islands, Spain) PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ohhh I love her even more in bigger size!

#55: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: maycrestmomLocation: Germantown, MD PostPosted: 0
    ----
oh my = just saw this thread = waaaaaay cool!!! super sized girl... that was too funny for me when you first posted pics with megan and I did a double take thinking you had a mini-megan... not a stylin' sized MLP

just way way cool = oh man, I would K-I-L-L (my wallet - what were you thinking?) for a green fair pony in that stylin size... or heck, even the newest egyptian one... oh man, or a peacock girl = boy, is there any way to find out if hasbro has done more of these and it was just not let out into the "regular" population?

I am just intensely curious now... thanks for sharing and mega-congrats!!!

#56: Re: She's Here!! Comic Con Pony... Author: MsTwilightLocation: Maryland's Eastern Shore PostPosted: 0
    ----
Omg! Congrats! YAY!

I NEED this! G4s just aren't doing it for me... Hasbro, more G3s please!!!

-> Pony Corral