having a hard time posting and editing
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Off Topic

#1: having a hard time posting and editing Author: ClosetAvalanche PostPosted: 0
    ----
Anyone else? I keep getting errors.

#2: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: Bunny-sanLocation: East Coast, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
You are not alone, you're actually lucky to have posted a new topic at all. The arena is having some serious issues right now that they're trying to sort out.

#3: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: SourdoughStomperLocation: Southern Alberta PostPosted: 0
    ----
Our good friend Mr. kCherry is looking at the Arena's guts to see what is causing the indigestion. Maybe it needs its appendix removed. Poke Tounge Hang on there, Arena, old gal.

#4: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: ReemLocation: Egypt PostPosted: 0
    ----
yes me too :-(
I hope they will fix it soon, miss posting

#5: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: KoudoawaiaLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: 0
    ----
I hope it's fixed soon too. It's my one year anniversary here and I was excited about posting a topic about it.

#6: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
SourdoughStomper wrote:
Our good friend Mr. kCherry is looking at the Arena's guts to see what is causing the indigestion. Maybe it needs its appendix removed. Poke Tounge Hang on there, Arena, old gal.

Silly Get well soon, arena!!

#7: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: mlp4meLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: 0
    ----
Poor arena.
But when you post it does show up at the end of the thread.
It's taking awhile for the posts to move up to the top.
I don't know if edits are going through...

#8: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: mercynovaLocation: Canterbury or Hertfordshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
I thought it was just me!

#9: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: megsenseLocation: Living in a world of imagination... I mean OH, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
All the posts and things I do are going through, it just says there's a database error. It actually just seems to be the re-direct portion where it takes you back to what you've done.

So I'd keep posting, if you check back, they've probably shown up without you realizing it.

#10: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: hathorcatLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
I managed to post one thread 3 times in the Corral...

Good luck Mr kcherry! Can I suggest pepto bismol for the old girls stomach upset...would go nice with the pink theme!

#11: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: LevengaleLocation: Utah, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm glad it's being looked at. (: Hope it gets sorted out soon, good luck dude!

#12: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: naylastarLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
I keep getting a database error message:(

#13: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: wystearyaLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh thank goodness! I thought it was just me! I am getting errors, can hardly reply, and I can't begin the thread in the Sale forum I want to because of the problems. :/

#14: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: plushrooLocation: NC, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Same here Sad I hope it gets sorted soon. Can't edit my lists!

#15: Re: having a hard time posting and editing Author: melodys_angelLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
*pets the arena*

Shes got a cold, she does. Hang in there Wink

-> Off Topic