Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge..
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Customs

#31: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks! really had fun working on him, probably watched 4 marvel movies while working on em to set the tone lol.

#32: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone! He was fun to do, I Probably watched 4 marvel movies while working on him to set the tone lol.

#33: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: maycrestmomLocation: Germantown, MD PostPosted: 0
    ----
oh man, just missed out on your ebay'd custom = so gonna commission you as I have a dragon that needs a knight!

#34: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: granateLocation: Málaga Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: granateLocation: Málaga Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#36: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks!!

#37: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: creampufLocation: Menomonee Falls, WI PostPosted: 0
    ----
HOLY MOTHER OF BUNNIES!

wow!

#38: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: cookhumanLocation: Saint Louis, MO USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Are you freakin' kidding me? That is beyond badass! Great work...now I really can't wait to see my commission from you. Poke Tounge

#39: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
EPIC faint

#40: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: epona80Location: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
EPIC!!!!

#41: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: SugarstarLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
That is so amazing! The detail is just crazy! Wonderful job. I can only hope to be at least 20% that good one day.

#42: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks so much for all the great comments!

-> Customs