The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series
-> Pony Art

#1: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: Bee-chanLocation: Stanhope, NJ PostPosted: 0
    ----
So I've FINALLY broken down.
I'm FINALLY creating MLP: FiM fanart.

HOWEVER... I'm doing this my way, dearies! Everyone and their grandma is doing artwork of the gals of Friendship is Magic.

I will be doing a line of NOTHING but the guys! Why? Because the male ponies just don't seem to get enough love from the FiM fandom.

So, to start things off, I'm going with MY favorite pairing in the series, because it is just too flippin' ADORABLE ( and yes, eventually I WILL be doing an anthro tasteful nude of these boys, again, because I can. That, and it's been a while since I've drawn an anthro pony. ^^; ).

The first of the boys series shall be:

~Big Macintosh x Caramel~

The second of the boys series shall be:

~Braeburn, the AAAAAAAAAPPLoosan~

He's just too fun and adorable, and I love him in the fanfic, "Apple Branches"!

-----

Just in the rough sketch stage for now, but I'll be working on the tight pencils for this and my Big Mac x Caramel piece tonight. Both will be inked tomorrow ( day off from work ), and then both slapped with simple animation style coloring, all in time to be made into prints for sale at BroNYCon January this weekend.

----

And no worries, still working on both commission lists, these two pieces are just quickies for this week. A little break for me.

~~Bee

#2: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: kittybethyLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
Great pencil art.

#3: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: BladesparkLocation: Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----
I like these, especially the second one. They have a lot of personality.

#4: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: LadyMoondancerLocation: Kooey Kooey Kooey PostPosted: 0
    ----
Love, love, looooove these! Braeburn looks SO energetic and happy! And Big Mac x Caramel is my favorite pairing (after Lyra x Bon Bon). Imagine my face looking about like my avatar as I look at these.

Caramel looks so cute and I love how you drew Big Mac's lips, with that little . . . sideways-ness on the bottom one.

#5: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: LinaLocation: Germany/Hannover PostPosted: 0
    ----
awww, adorable! you have a great style and a great take on horse anatomy, and i really enjoy that pairing too ^^

#6: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: Bee-chanLocation: Stanhope, NJ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks, gals and guys!
Here's to hoping I can get the tight pencils AND inks done today before or after work. I did have the day off, but off course, 2 people called out and I've been called in. My one real day off this week, gone! ;~;

Now I'm praying I'll have both finished for BroNYCon.

#7: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: MonstarNomNomLocation: Georgia, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
Awww Braeburn looks adorable! I just love both of them so much! I can't wait to see more ;D

#8: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: CynosureLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yess, thank you! The fandom needs more boy pony art. :3

Big Mac x Caramel for the win!

#9: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: PlasticPonyPrincessLocation: Southern California PostPosted: 0
    ----
Very, very cute! I really love your style Smile

#10: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: UmiyuriLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Awesoooooome I'm going to fangirl over here.

Don't mind me.

#11: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: Bee-chanLocation: Stanhope, NJ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Cynosure wrote:
Yess, thank you! The fandom needs more boy pony art. :3

Big Mac x Caramel for the win!

I fully agree!

I think we need to see more of the boys from both FiM AND the original series. The boys do need more love!

#12: Re: The start of my MLP:FiM Boys series Author: mlpfanLocation: ohio usa PostPosted: 0
    ----
good job!

-> Pony Art