Cost to ship one pony to Germany?
-> Trader & Classifieds Support

#1: Cost to ship one pony to Germany? Author: wystearyaLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
I don't have a scale, otherwise I know I could use the postal website to make this calculation for me.

Does anyone here happen to know about how much it would cost to send one pony in a small box from the USA to Germany?

Thanks so much! Happy Pony

Moving to TS Flirty Pony bfb

#2: Re: Cost to ship one pony to Germany? Author: FlyingPonyMonsterLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
No idea but costs circa $4-5 to ship one to the UK so probably fairly similar!!

#3: Re: Cost to ship one pony to Germany? Author: wystearyaLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
FlyingPonyMonster wrote:
No idea but costs circa $4-5 to ship one to the UK so probably fairly similar!!

This is in a small box? (Not a bubble mailer.)

Thanks!

#4: Re: Cost to ship one pony to Germany? Author: FlyingPonyMonsterLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
I think I remember that price on a small box too but not 100%

#5: Re: Cost to ship one pony to Germany? Author: emeryLocation: Illinois PostPosted: 0
    ----
Using a small box and bubble wrap for padding G1 Medley would cost $6.94 to ship to Germany. (6.4 oz)

My box is 5.5 x 5.5 x 4 and made out of average weight cardboard. It really depends on what box you're using as the shipping cost is by the ounce up to 8 oz.

I guess I would say charge $7 and refund if it's much less once you ship?

#6: Re: Cost to ship one pony to Germany? Author: wystearyaLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Thanks for the help!

-> Trader & Classifieds Support