Mountain Boy Tsunami
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#1: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: kCherryLocation: Upstate SC, *USA* PostPosted: 0
    ----
Another pony that derailed; I seem to have lots of those lately, I wonder what it means... Probably that my ADD is not going to go away any time soon! Poke Tounge

Anyways, this fella was supposed to be a Variant Tornado and decided that he was NOT a tornado of any sort but stubbornly refused to tell me who he was supposed to be then. My hubby figured it out for me. Happy He said he should be a tidal wave pony and so 'MB Tsunami' was born.

The usual, rehaired with Dollyhair, painted with acrylics, signed and sealed. Smile

#2: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: lilacamy931Location: Bournemouth, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Awww so pretty - I absolutely love the colour combination and the cute symbol Smile

#3: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: kittybethyLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
I think he looks great that way!

#4: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: kCherryLocation: Upstate SC, *USA* PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks, ponies! Smile

#5: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: RoognaLocation: TN, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I love his symbol! perfect for Tsunami

#6: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: assassin_kittyLocation: Rugby Uk PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gorgeous!

#7: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: kCherryLocation: Upstate SC, *USA* PostPosted: 0
    ----
Happy Yay!! Thankies, you two! Hug

#8: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: DibblesLocation: Iowa PostPosted: 0
    ----
He looks great!

#9: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: LinaLocation: Germany/Hannover PostPosted: 0
    ----
he is incredible, i think i just fell in love!!!

#10: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: kCherryLocation: Upstate SC, *USA* PostPosted: 0
    ----
*bounce, bounce, bounce*

Thank Youuuuuuu!!!! Happy Pony

#11: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: ColorscapesartLocation: Small Town, OK PostPosted: 0
    ----
So gorgeous! I love the subtle colors you chose, and such crisp painting! He looks factory!

#12: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: CamdenLocation: USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wonderful! I love that symbol.

#13: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: jupiternwndrlndLocation: my happy place PostPosted: 0
    ----
totally awesome! i love everything about him ^_^

#14: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: ElistoLocation: Maryland/DC PostPosted: 0
    ----
I love how simple the symbol is! It's perfect!

#15: Re: Mountain Boy Tsunami Author: BugleLocation: [color=blue]Under The Willow Tree[/color] PostPosted: 0
    ----
He is so striking, I love him! Well done!

-> Customs