Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH
-> The Dollhouse

#1: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: hannalitenLocation: Maple Valley, WA PostPosted: 0
    ----
So, I found a Draculaura with a badly split scalp at Goodwill and decided to make a custom out of her. Since Mattel could make Cupid (not a monster) I decided I could make a daughter of the angels. She turned out more like a "good girl gone bad" with that rocking Marilyn Monroe hair, but I kinda like her Smile
She got solid wings that are rooted in her back with Apoxie Sculpt and wire. They have been painted and flocked. She has a non-removable outfit with rhinestones and a tulle skirt.
Her slippers were sculpted and painted.

#2: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: Repulsive333Location: Portland, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow... She is gorgeous. I really love her hair.

#3: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow! Awesome! Love the wings.

#4: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: FairyDustLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ooooohhh! So pretty! I love lashes and her lip color is perfect!

#5: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: wolflairLocation: California PostPosted: 0
    ----
awesome! I love the hair.

#6: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: MimicMLPLocation: Nebraska, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow! The wings are gorgeous!

#7: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: kerry483Location: Australia :) PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow, she is really pretty ^.^

#8: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: creampufLocation: Menomonee Falls, WI PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow! She's amazing!

#9: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: bewildernessLocation: neverwhere PostPosted: 0
    ----
She looks so fantastic!

#10: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: bewildernessLocation: neverwhere PostPosted: 0
    ----
She looks so fantastic!

#11: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: FoxtaleLocation: New York PostPosted: 0
    ----
She is quite lovely! Her wings are fab and I love her lips. Happy

#12: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: ditabeeLocation: NC PostPosted: 0
    ----
You did an amazing job on her to say the least. I really would love to see any future MH customs you do. Wink

#13: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
OMG she is perfect Flirty Pony

#14: Re: Gabrielle Arch - daughter of the angels - custom MH Author: hannalitenLocation: Maple Valley, WA PostPosted: 0
    ----
She is now on Ebay!

www.ebay.com/itm/16071...1555.l2649

-> The Dollhouse