Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly?
-> Off Topic

#1: Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly? Author: kellyponyfeathersLocation: Springfield, Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----
OK, so she's not a pony or even a fakie, really; but she's kinda close. And I know a lot of pony collectors also have FSF's.

It's Tonya the Royal Beauty. Condition looks fairly good; some paint rubs, especially on the NDS. I don't know if this group is HTF or anything.

Thanks!

Moving to OT for you Smile OL1

#2: Re: Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly? Author: wystearyaLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
I am not sure either, but I like the Royal Beauties set!

Good luck finding out more about her!

#3: Re: Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly? Author: JuriLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
I personally don't have Tonya yet, but recently I got two FSFs -

Janelle $35 USD
Nikki $25 USD

Not sure if that helps you at all - good luck with your sale Smile

#4: Re: Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly? Author: kaoskatLocation: almost florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm not sure but she's a beautiful filly. Good luck with your price check!

#5: Re: Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly? Author: melodys_angelLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
I didnt realize there was one named that. She must be ont he uncommon or rare side?

#6: Re: Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly? Author: mistic_impLocation: Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----
not sure what shes worth .. but i'd like to know too.. the royal beauties are really pretty.. i don't have any yet but would like to get some!

#7: Re: Could I get a PC on a Fashion Star Filly? Author: Princess_LuvleeLocation: KS PostPosted: 0
    ----
And you're sure you don't mean Anya? Tonya is dark teal&pink & in the teen pose. It'd be easy to get those mixed up, so just makin sure.

I don't know about being rare, but I see her less than RBAnya, more than RBCleo & since she has super curly hair she's harder to find in good condition.

Best of luck finding her a home =]

-> Off Topic