Hey Fellow Girl Scouts -
-> Off Topic

#1: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: DiamondLocation: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese. PostPosted: 0
    ----
did you see the Rose Bowl Parade? If so what did you guys think of that awesome float to celebrate the 100th Birthday of Girl Scouts?

Missed it? Well check out this video, you have to watch till the end, we are the last thing shown.

www.ktla.com/videogall...012-Part-7

and two stills I captured from it -

#2: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: Sebby6Location: Czech Republic PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh boy. I remember the 75th anniversary *feels old*

Our whole family have been scouts at one point or another. Mr Sebby and I even got married in a scout cabin

#3: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: DiamondLocation: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese. PostPosted: 0
    ----
That is cool Sebby, maybe if you have any old pins we can do a swap?

#4: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: EviecornLocation: Chattaboogie PostPosted: 0
    ----
I saw that and felt a little melty. I was a Girl Scout. XD

#5: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: kaoskatLocation: almost florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've never been a girl scout but that's pretty neat!

#6: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: Sebby6Location: Czech Republic PostPosted: 0
    ----
Diamond wrote:
That is cool Sebby, maybe if you have any old pins we can do a swap?

I don't remember having any pins - just sew on badges.
My dad might have some as he's also a pin collector - I'll check when I'm home next.

#7: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: JazzMatazzLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: 0
    ----
I don't watch tv, but that is a cool float! I was a girl scout for 13 years! Happy I'd be a lifetime member if I had the money but ... bit too expensive for me.

#8: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: elvenwine26Location: New Orleans PostPosted: 0
    ----
Now i just want to eat some cookies. I was terrible at being a girl scout. lol

#9: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: Bunny-sanLocation: East Coast, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Neato! Now I'm going to have to watch the parade, I have it recorded on my DVR. I know I have swaps still at my mom's house somewhere...When do the cookies come out? I've had a hankering for some tagalongs...

#10: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: Rosebud234Location: Springfield, MO PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've been a girl scout for 10 years now! and that float is SO COOL!

#11: Re: Hey Fellow Girl Scouts - Author: cuddlebuggy PostPosted: 0
    ----
Happy 100th Birthday Girl Scouts! A girl from our service unit won the opportunity to be in the parade there.
I was a scout for 11 years and a leader now for 3 years.

-> Off Topic