G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#61: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ηathorcat I'm sure that even if some people back away, you'll find others to sell these ponies to, they're very sought after Smile
No way you'll be losing money on that!

#62: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: hathorcatLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
gazzy90 wrote:
Ηathorcat I'm sure that even if some people back away, you'll find others to sell these ponies to, they're very sought after Smile
No way you'll be losing money on that!

Thanks sweetie! I know most members should be fine...and there has certainly been plenty of interest...I have done group orders like this for clients in the past just never for myself...

Its all bought and paid for now anyway - so now we just need to see when it will arrive...although the weight of so many MLPs may mean a couple of shipments now rather than the one I had planned on...

#63: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: plusleg1rl PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have a question for you, hathorcat: Have you thinked to give some Exclusive/EuroFiM ponies for free? I was saying for those who can't achieve them or are money broken?

#64: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: hathorcatLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
plusleg1rl wrote:
I have a question for you, hathorcat: Have you thinked to give some Exclusive/EuroFiM ponies for free? I was saying for those who can't achieve them or are money broken?

Um....no offence intended but no I am afraid not...this is a "not for profit" offer! I am charging people what it costs me to get them. I would like to think people think I am a reasonably nice person [lol most of the time hopefully!!], but I am afraid I not going to start buying ponies out of my own pocket for other people. I ll save that kind of thing for swaps or the odd RAOPK!

On this occasion this is already a high enough start price for me so I certainly couldn't buy more to give them away for free....sorry.

#65: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: kitkatvintageLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: 0
    ----
hathorcat wrote:
plusleg1rl wrote:
I have a question for you, hathorcat: Have you thinked to give some Exclusive/EuroFiM ponies for free? I was saying for those who can't achieve them or are money broken?

Um....no offence intended but no I am afraid not...this is a "not for profit" offer! I am charging people what it costs me to get them. I would like to think people think I am a reasonably nice person [lol most of the time hopefully!!], but I am afraid I not going to start buying ponies out of my own pocket for other people. I ll save that kind of thing for swaps or the odd RAOPK!

On this occasion this is already a high enough start price for me so I certainly couldn't buy more to give them away for free....sorry.

Yeah. Wow. I think it's very kind of hathorcat to set up this massive purchase to help people get these ponies without having to buy a large playset, ect. Lots of people have money troubles from time to time, but asking for free gifts is a little rude & I believe it's against site rules.

#66: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: michelle53Location: MA PostPosted: 0
    ----
plusleg1rl wrote:
I have a question for you, hathorcat: Have you thinked to give some Exclusive/EuroFiM ponies for free? I was saying for those who can't achieve them or are money broken?

No, she can't just give away ponies for free because she is not Santa Clause, she is a grown woman with bills and expenses. Besides, I do believe it is against Arena rules to ask people for free goods.

#67: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: ScraleosLocation: Aberdare, Wales PostPosted: 0
    ----
hathorcat, it's extremely nice of you to get these ponies for us, I think you're a lovely member of the pony community. Heck, I'm pretty sure we all do!

But plusleg1rl, please stop asking people for free ponies and RAOPK's. Not everyone has hundreds of ponies to just give away. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but asking for give outs is against the rules.

#68: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: hathorcatLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ooops...I cant seem to edit my first post...sorry so here is the update...

EDIT 4:-

Me again! Ok - the order was done and paid for yesterday. Now all we have to do is wait for my friend and the agent to gather everything and get them on to me. This should be a couple of weeks. Now, I have in theory ordered enough...However, it should be noted that although I have asked for so many, I wont necessarily get every single one I have asked for. But lets keep our collective fingers crossed!

Now...because I am aware this is a bit of a mammoth undertaking, the amazing michelle53 is going to help me out on this one. My inbox is already a little full...so just in case I dont get a chance to clear out messages and come back to everyone, please pm her with any questions. I thought everyone would feel a little better if there was more than one person they could get in touch with.

Thanks again everyone

PS - thanks so much for all the lovely comments...this is why I love the Arena!

#69: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: michelle53Location: MA PostPosted: 0
    ----
You can easily reach me through pm!! Hathorcat deserves a ton of credit for doing this for everyone! I will do my very best to help her out:)

#70: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: gypsyunicornLocation: ponyville PostPosted: 0
    ----
you two are awesome,thanks for helping us out...cant wait to pay and look forward to pony mail...hugs

#71: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: MonsterelliLocation: Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
This is a very kind and helpful thing of you to do Smile Can't wait to see the pony pics when people get theirs!
I really wish I had a paypal account, I would have definitely ordered a few. Sad

#72: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: PinkamenaLocation: Wiltshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Hathorcat - thankyou SO much for sorting all of this out! And huge thanks to michelle53 for lending a hand too! It must be a logistical nightmare for you. It is greatly appreciated Smile

#73: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: hathorcatLocation: Scotland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Pinkamena wrote:
Hathorcat - thankyou SO much for sorting all of this out! And huge thanks to michelle53 for lending a hand too! It must be a logistical nightmare for you. It is greatly appreciated Smile

No worries! I will probably faint from all the pony goodness when so many ponies arrive at one time...I promise a "collective picture" so we can all sigh in pony wonder!

#74: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: Sarah-BeeLocation: The Pub (UK) PostPosted: 0
    ----
You're a star for helping us and I know what a big job it can be from my Dollymix buying for everyone days Wink hahaha! So yeah this is VERY much appreicated!

As for free ponies.... what the....???? Um no!

#75: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update Author: GogobinsinLocation: England PostPosted: 0
    ----
I really wish I had seen this thread in time cause I would have loved a couple of these exclusives. If you do happen to have any left overs I'd be interested in buying 1 or 2 of them Smile



-> Pony Corral

All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 6