Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Off Topic

#1: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: DewprincessLocation: Midland, MI PostPosted: 0
    ----
Since there's already a thread in the Corral about what ponies joined the herd last year, let's give the other collections some love and appreciation!

My list:

Rainbow Brite: Purchased Indigo last night, essentially completing my RB collection (seeing as I'm not willing to shell out the cash for Moonglow). She won't arrive until 2012 but is officially my last collection acquisition of 2011!

Monster High: Gil, Toralei, Abbey, Hydration Station, Clawd/Draculaura set, Spectra, Jackson, Clawdeen, ComicCon Frankie

Care Bears: 13" Always There Bear, Vintage Proud Heart Cat, AiCaL Bedtime and Love-a-Lot

Strawberry Shortcake: Lem and Ada, Sugar Woofer, Souffle Skunk, Jelly Bear, Parfait Parrot, Pupcake, Gooseberry, Cheesecake Mouse

Lady LovelyLocks: Even though I don't collect LLL, I still ended up with Maiden CurlyCrown and LLL herself :-)

Disney Fairies: No new acquisitions

#2: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: Sebby6Location: Czech Republic PostPosted: 0
    ----
A small addition to an already humble collection, but I was so excited to find this PEZ dispenser in Australia

My other little collection by sebby6, on Flickr

#3: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: MantisponyLocation: Belgium PostPosted: 0
    ----
Giant Microbes!! They're SO cute!

I got this guy yesterday: Heartworm.

Apparently it's this parasitic worm that lives in the heart of an animal. It'd lethal! ..but look at it being cute in plushy form :3

#4: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: ElistoLocation: Maryland/DC PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh, I know those microbe dolls!! I don't collect them though..

Moondreamers: Scowlene (sp?) and I think some accessories (I still need to look them up)
Care Bears: a bunch of VHS tapes, some vintage pose-able figures, a mini 25th anniversary plush of Loyal Heart Dog, and two vintage ceramic figures, one of Tenderheart and one of Gentle Heart Lamb
Sonic the Hedgehog: entirely too many plushies, including a life-sized one.

I also collect insects and pinned/mounted a large number for display, some that had been just sitting in boxes for years and some that were found this year (I only use insects that I've found already dead)

#5: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: starrypawzLocation: Kent, England PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm trying to remember. O.o
I got a few more Disney plushies, I know I got at least one Stitch
I got my first 'blue nose friend' the bat, I want the dragon and the unicorn XD
Got at least one more Care Bear plush, small 'new' one rather than an 80's one
And I got a few new additions to the unicorn/pegaus army and my wolf/husky plush army

#6: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: KatikaLocation: Small Town, MO PostPosted: 0
    ----
My goodness! In ALL of last year?

I think that I probably added around a dozen garden gnomes to my collection? I certainly know that 2011 was my most gnomingest (lol, that's a fun word I just made!) year since I started collecting back in 2001. One of these days I'll get some pictures taken of all of these guys...

#7: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: invaderhorizongreenLocation: planet everdream PostPosted: 0
    ----
well last year i added a vintage stieff fox puppet to the collection as well as a kangaroo, penguin, very worn horse, and another tiger. I love the non bear older stieff animals.

#8: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: StoryDreamerLocation: NKY/Cincinnati PostPosted: 0
    ----
Katika, you should buy the book How to Survive a Garden Gnome attack. He's a local author, it's a very funny book.

I bought a few - maybe 3 - Baby-Sitters Club books for my collection. I pretty much only collect MLP and BSC. Oh and books..

I hope to buy some more Golden Books this year! I've got my eye on some wonderfully illustrated ones by Mary Blair, a Disney artist.

#9: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: SourdoughStomperLocation: Southern Alberta PostPosted: 0
    ----
Hmm... I collected new recipes? *tries to think* I guess that's it. Happy

#10: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: kaoskatLocation: almost florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
I don't even know..... way too much!

#11: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
Around 15 Pullips...

#12: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: TarutoLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've started on obitsu and Monster High (my MH hasn't arrived yet though)!

#13: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: CadePonyLocation: Michigan PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh man, I've bought tons of Transformers, that I couldn't possibly list them all. That, and I've started collecting Hero Factory sets, I must have around 20-25 of them. Oh, and I have 4 Littlest Pet Shop pets that I bought as well, and 1 Busou Shinki.

Can't wait to see what toys I'll be purchasing and adding to my toy collection in 2012. xD

#14: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: VanillaBeanLocation: Wiltshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
A grand total of one glass animal for my collection. Silly
He's a beautiful little snail & I love him, haha.
In 2011 I stopped collecting MJ stuff & started focusing on the owl army. ^-^
Also started a Black Christmas collection, but there's barely anything out there, so it's more of an obsession that got out of hand. xD

This year I'd like to expand the glass animal collection, they're so beautiful :3

#15: Re: Who did you add to your non-MLP collections in 2011? Author: KoudoawaiaLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh gosh what a broad question. Here's everything I can remember though:

Two Thumper plushies in memory of my grandma who loved Thumper.
Scar and Mufasa action figures from WalMart
adult Nala plush from the Disney Store site
Weird Al's Alpocalypse cd
Petra's new Back to the Rock cd
There were some books and movies here and there I'm pretty sure as well.

-> Off Topic