there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#16: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: lizstaleyLocation: Waynesboro, PA PostPosted: 0
    ----
These are SO CUTE. I want some. Seems like the UK gets all the good clothing stuff!

#17: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: reanna-matorLocation: Madison, Wisconsin PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ooh. I'll have to see if I can snag a pair whilst in the UK. Happy

#18: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: DuskyLocation: Isle of Man/York, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
lizstaley wrote:
These are SO CUTE. I want some. Seems like the UK gets all the good clothing stuff!

Makes up for the fact that we get NOTHING ELSE half the time! Poke Tounge

#19: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: MimicMLPLocation: Nebraska, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh. My. Gosh. WANT!

#20: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: ChrissytreeLocation: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
My sis came back with some a while ago. I wondered where and how I would "display" them... only then she said they weren't for me, she was going to wear then, but I could have the label of the second set TAF ponies Smile SUch a generous sister.

#21: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
Want want want!!

#22: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: LyraLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
they are reduced to £1 now and may be discontinued soon (that's just a prediction...since they are so reduced, I don't know for sure)

#23: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: ScraleosLocation: Aberdare, Wales PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'll have to get some more, mine has got a hole in them from the washing machine >.<

#24: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: KittehLocation: Leamington Spa, England PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh wow, i'm going to have to pop into town asap. Its been a while since I was this excited over a pair of Primark knickers! x

#25: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oooh if someone is going to buy more, could I ask for a pair or 2 as well?
And I'm in Greece so shipping shouldn't be much.

Pretty please? Flirty Pony

#26: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: SaikoLocation: Stevenage, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Me too! I would absolutely love it if someone could pick up 2 pairs for me! That would be the best. *Crosses fingers*

#27: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: babymoondustLocation: England - UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ahhhhh!! I got a pair of these from my sister on Christmas! I loooovee them. *_*
They are huge in Primark right now. I can't believe they're so cheap!

#28: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: babymoondustLocation: England - UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ahhhhh!! I got a pair of these from my sister on Christmas! I loooovee them. *_*
They are huge in Primark right now. I can't believe they're so cheap!

#29: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: reanna-matorLocation: Madison, Wisconsin PostPosted: 0
    ----
Snagged me a pair! The largest size they had was 12-14, and I can only just squeeze into them. Embarassed But I hope to lose more weight in 2012, and this will be a nice goal for me.

#30: Re: there's Snuzzle knickers in Primark :3 Author: cody_sundayLocation: shrewsbury, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
i would totally go get some for people who wanted them abroad, but with the cost of my train fare to Telford (where the shop is) and then shipping costs, they'd be getting a bit pricey for a pair of pants haha

-> Pony Corral