Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#1: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
Not sure if anyone has posted about this before, but this chain has 3 different G1 t-shirts and they're official by Hasbro too!

There's a white one with a white/very light pink Snuzzle:

chicisimo.com/fashion/...%E2%99%A5/

A%20gray%20blue%20one%20with%20Gusty%20(which%20my%20bro%20bought%20me%20:)%20):

And a pink one with a Princess Pony (Princess Sparkle most probably). I can't find a pic of this one.

They're very nice and they are for 12.99 euros here.
Might be getting 1 more, I dunno Wink

#2: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: NussekaninLocation: Norway PostPosted: 0
    ----
They are so cute! I got them all on a vacation to Spain this fall ^^ We don't have that store in Norway, so I had to grab them while I could, hehe.

#3: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: Sebby6Location: Czech Republic PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oooh. We actually have a Pull & Bear here!

#4: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: starrypawzLocation: Kent, England PostPosted: 0
    ----
Aww cute, Happy

#5: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: lovesbabysquirmyLocation: Canadaaaaa! Calgary, Alberta! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Awwww how cute!

#6: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: kittybethyLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
Those are cute!

#7: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: skyrocketnekoLocation: NC PostPosted: 0
    ----
I love the Gusty one! The first one is Peachy, I think. How are the sizes?

#8: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: 01mlploverLocation: U.S. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh no!! Now i have some more mlp shirts to find! Wink

#9: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: TheBeatlesPkmnFan42Location: WA, U.S.A. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Aw, I wish I could get them. But, the retailer isn't in the U.S. and, despite being a girl, women's clothes are to tight on me. So I can't get them. Sad Pony

#10: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: hokuspokusLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: 0
    ----
I NEED one.

#11: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: GoldilocksLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Snuzzle seems to be the same pic than those H&M accessories have. Has Gusty pic been seen before too?

We don't have Pull and Bear in Finland but I do have one top from them. With a cute print but the fabric quality isn't the best. I wonder if these MLP ones would be nicer quality or not...

#12: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
skyrocketneko yeah, she might be Peachy too. But I think she's Snuzzle Wink
The sizes are just fine, I bought the small one, but could have gone with the medium too. The large one was longer. Definitely adult sizes.

I think Gusty looks very much like the one on the H&M hair accessories:

The fabric quality is not bad I think. And the print is not the kind that wears off after a while, you know, the sort of plastic kind.

#13: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: ThriftyPonyLocation: Newville, PA, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I wish they were sold in (or to) America. :/ Only Mexico.

#14: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: stopxmotionLocation: Chicago, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
Man, I wish I could get that Snuzzle one.. but again, none in the US.
We never get any cool pony clothes. Sad Pony

#15: Re: Pull and Bear G1 MLP t-shirts Author: gazzy90Location: Greece PostPosted: 0
    ----
If anyone is desperate I could help you get one Smile
But keeping in mind the t-shirts are 12.99 euros.

-> Pony Corral