*Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Customs

#31: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: FirefelinessLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
have sent through what I could spare, also sending lots of hugs to your doggy!!!! Smile hope he is starting to get better

#32: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: BugleLocation: [color=blue]Under The Willow Tree[/color] PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have had another prize offered by the lovely Eviecorn! We now have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place!

I still cannot update the original posting! But will try and add pictures of what is on offer tomorrow!

Thank you Eviecorn, it was truly a lovely offer! And I am super excited about all the prizes on offer!

#33: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30 Author: IzrabethLocation: Italy PostPosted: 0
    ----
Free bump!
Jul and Kitty are really lovely doing that, come on people help Bugle, buy some tickets!
(lets see if this time the post appear LOL)

#34: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: IzrabethLocation: Italy PostPosted: 0
    ----
And Eviecorn is lovely too, sorry just noticed about teh 4th prize =)

#35: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: ViciousJupiterLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: 0
    ----
amazing support here! If i have anymore to spare i may buy a couple more tickets Smile GL! <3

#36: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: EviecornLocation: Chattaboogie PostPosted: 0
    ----
If anyone wants more detail on the prize I'm offering, check here: www.mlparena.com/Forum...86044.html

#37: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: ViciousJupiterLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Beautiful art Eviecorn! Will be some lucky winners here for sure!

#38: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: JSplitLocation: Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Kudos to the support =) makes me feel warm and fuzzy

#39: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: wiccanpony1Location: sitting under a tree PostPosted: 0
    ----
when is this raffle ending?i would really like to help out and buy some tickets but donr get paid yet:)

#40: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: BugleLocation: [color=blue]Under The Willow Tree[/color] PostPosted: 0
    ----
I had planned on the raffle ending the 21st of this month.

#41: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: wiccanpony1Location: sitting under a tree PostPosted: 0
    ----
perfect i will be buying some tickets then:)

#42: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: BugleLocation: [color=blue]Under The Willow Tree[/color] PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sounds fab wiccanpony1!

Please note if you buy them and I don't immediately post it is because I still cannot edit the main post! I know that the mods and pony-techs are hard on that case, so hopefully everything should be running smoothly soon!

#43: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12* Author: BugleLocation: [color=blue]Under The Willow Tree[/color] PostPosted: 0
    ----
ViciousJupiter I got your $10! Thank you once again, hopefully when the new arena is up I will be able to add you to the list!

-> Customs