What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> MLP Nirvana

#31: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: pinkkittywinks PostPosted: 0
    ----
Elfpony wrote:
Brazillian Heart Throb is my current favourite. I love her colours. I know Shelti has an absolutely lovely picture of her that I've drooled over before.

Elf

i have to agree with you!!! she is lovely and so different.

love pkw xxx

#32: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: DazzleSurpriseLocation: Missouri, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Four pop to mind as being really beautiful to me.

Firstly, Greek blue Medley. She's just stunning! I'd so love to get my hands on her someday.

I also really like Greek Glory. The shade of purple they used for her hair is pretty.

I like Argentina collectors pose Cherries Jubilee. I love the peach and red used on her.

And last but not least, is one I actually own! Smile Brazilian collectors pose Gusty. The soft green and red they used on her hair looks so much better than the US version IMO.

#33: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: EndocatLocation: New Zealand PostPosted: 0
    ----
I love Brazilian Milky Way! And also, (because I'm slightly bias towards Rainbows), Blue Greek Sunlight

Ohhh some lovely ponies have been mentioned - I've had to go look them up.

#34: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: NovavelleLocation: The "No", California PostPosted: 0
    ----
oh Brazil Heartthrob is beautiful too!

#35: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: TwoMoreLocation: New York City, NY PostPosted: 0
    ----
These two and the blue Applejack:

But I am really coming around more and more to the argies. So much variety!!

#36: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: relcelestiaLocation: California US PostPosted: 0
    ----
honestly, i think the most beautiful nirvana is dutch diary. thers just no one else like her! Her plastic sorta reminds me of the venezuelan ponies. i dont have her any more but for pure aesthetics, she just hits the spot for me!
I%20think%20the%20most%20beautiful%20argie%20is%20sugarberry%20^_^

#37: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: NapperLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: 0
    ----
I don't know about beautiful but what about Handsome! Huba Huba

#38: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: zoraLocation: Austria PostPosted: 0
    ----
i think magenta blossom italy is one of my top 10 beauties Smile

#39: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: StrandperleLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
My favourite is Brazil Love Melody heart

#40: Re: What is the most beautiful nirvana that you ever seen? Author: Star_flowerLocation: NC / Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
I love so many nirvana ponies...
If I had to choose one I'd go for Spanish Cupid or Italian Polly...
Although brazilian Wind whistler is amazing... Wink
So difficult to decide!!

-> MLP Nirvana