Would like to buy a G2 starter lot!
-> Wanted!

#1: Would like to buy a G2 starter lot! Author: sillymooseyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've recently acquired a G2 collector's guide and since I only have 3 G2s so far, I'd love to expand my collection a little bit. I'd be happy with a few common ones, as long as they're in good condition. And I want set prices, I'm not comfortable with buying from people who don't know the value of their ponies and say "Make me an offer". So if you have a few G2s for sale, please let me know Smile I only buy from people who have good seller feedback at the Arena and I like to pay using Paypal...

Here are the only three G2s that I have so far:

Magic Motion Ivy
Magic Motion Sundance
Sky Skimmer (first version)

#2: Re: Would like to buy a G2 starter lot! Author: sillymooseyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
A little bump since it's been over a week with no replies. Is no one selling G2s?

#3: Re: Would like to buy a G2 starter lot! Author: SilversnowLocation: Back from UKPONYCON! (Canary Islands, Spain) PostPosted: 0
    ----
I am selling quite a few G2's, but MIB/MOC. They are not of the expensive ones though so you might wanna take a look Wink

Here is the link! (we could work out the price too)

www.mlparena.com/Forum...art=0.html

#4: Re: Would like to buy a G2 starter lot! Author: SilversnowLocation: Back from UKPONYCON! (Canary Islands, Spain) PostPosted: 0
    ----
I am selling quite a few G2's, but MIB/MOC. They are not of the expensive ones though so you might wanna take a look Wink

Here is the link! (we could work out the price too)

www.mlparena.com/Forum...art=0.html

#5: Re: Would like to buy a G2 starter lot! Author: sillymooseyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thank you for your reply Silversnow! But unless it's considered OK to decard G2s (which I don't think it is, although you may correct me if I'm wrong), I'll have to pass up the MOC ones Smile

#6: Re: Would like to buy a G2 starter lot! Author: CrumpetMLPLocation: Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----
I've got a BUNCH! I have most of the early stuff, lots of accessories too. I'll see what I can get together for you Smile

-> Wanted!