Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Adoptables

#46: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: zoraLocation: Austria PostPosted: 0
    ----
thank you so much for my sitting nerona! i love her Happy

#47: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: DuskyLocation: Isle of Man/York, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Squeak! Happy Thank you so much! <3

#48: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: PrincessStarlilyLocation: Sapphire Castle, Ponyland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks so much for Juniper, Lina! Flirty Pony Just a quick question...if you could, I'd like a copy of her without her bracelets--but if it's too much trouble, that's okay. Smile

Thanks again, she's gorgeous!

Starlily

#49: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: PsykheLocation: Eastern NC, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
Picked her up, thanks so much, she's gorgeous! ^^

#50: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: ladybrooklynLocation: Under the Desert Sun, in my STUDIO! ^.^ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Lina wrote:
all done! Smile

And here I was watching the first page of the thread! Laugh

OMG she's fantastic!! Thank you so much!! Energetic

#51: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh I love her!!! Thank you so very much!

#52: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: RainbowjuiceLocation: Liverpool UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ahhhhhh she's stunning!
Thank you so much Lina *cuddles*

#53: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: Glittering_StarshowerLocation: Ponyville PostPosted: 0
    ----
Aw I thought I made it too. haha... They all look adorable!! :3

#54: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: SandiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sandi wrote:
Weren't I number 20?
Sad

#55: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: PonytailsLocation: NY PostPosted: 0
    ----
They all look amazing, and you did my pony so perfectly! Thanks a bunch! *hugs*

#56: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: Storm.RunnerLocation: Wales, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thank you so much for my Storm Runner <3 She looks stunning!

#57: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
Hehe now I know why I didn't find mine, I was always looking at the second post and waiting for the finished adopties accomplished

Thanks a lot, she is beautiful Flirty Pony

#58: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: AmethystDefenderLocation: USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
awww...these are adorable! I always seem to miss the really cute adopties...Are you closed perminently or just temporarily?

#59: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: SandiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sandi wrote:
Sandi wrote:
Weren't I number 20?
Sad
Sad :(

#60: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed. Author: KimmorzLocation: Southern CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Picked up mine! Thank you~ ♥

-> Adoptables