Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited and closed.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Adoptables

#16: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: JahlilaLocation: Atwater, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
May I have one of Jahlila please? These are so cute!

Ref is in siggie *Note: The stripe in her mane is supposed to be a dark purple, as is the stripe over her eyes. The starts near her eyes are the same color as her hair.

Thank you!!

#17: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: zoraLocation: Austria PostPosted: 0
    ----
plz make one for me! i will post a reference as soon as i am back at the pc :]

here it is (the pony on the left):

Last edited by zora on 0; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: RainbowjuiceLocation: Liverpool UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh my..I'd love one of RJ please Lina.
*prods sig*

#19: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: PrincessStarlilyLocation: Sapphire Castle, Ponyland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gorgeous! May I make two requests, please? Flirty Pony If you REALLY can't do both, I'll just have Juniper. And if you have these saved in a larger size, I would love mine big, thanks. Smile

Pony: Juniper Joy
Breed: earthie
Ref: in sig
Extras: could I have a copy of her with and without her bracelets, please? Smile If not you can just leave them off.
Note: please be sure her pink stripe is in her forelock, not her mane Smile

Pony: Princess Starlily
Breed: unipeg
Ref: in sig
Extras: an extra copy with a white bow in her mane behind her ear...? If not don't worry about it. Smile

Thank you so much! Smile

Your fun-loving alicorn,
Princess Starlily

#20: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: TwistedRainbowLocation: fredericksburg virginia PostPosted: 0
    ----
me please!

#21: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: ladybrooklynLocation: Under the Desert Sun, in my STUDIO! ^.^ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gusty please! see sig! Energetic

I think I'm #18.... YAY!

#22: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: SandiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
I want one please!

i427.photobucket.com/a...fhghfh.png

i427.photobucket.com/a...-thumb.png

#23: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: Glittering_StarshowerLocation: Ponyville PostPosted: 0
    ----
I kind of want one <<; Of my mika if you're open. Mika!

#24: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: BabushkaLocation: The Grid PostPosted: 0
    ----
If you are still open (it's okay if you are not), I would love one of G1 TE Bright Eyes

Thank you!

#25: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: CamdenLocation: USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Looks like you're past 20 people, so I'm just posting here so I can track the thread in case you decide to make more later Smile it looks lovely! <3

#26: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: DovetailLocation: Midwest PostPosted: 0
    ----
I<3 I think you've passed 20, but if you decide to make more I'd love one of dove! Flirty Pony your adopts are always so cute lina

#27: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: SpiderlegsLocation: At my drawing tablet's side. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh could I grab one, please?

Last edited by Spiderlegs on 0; edited 2 times in total

#28: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: PrincessStarlilyLocation: Sapphire Castle, Ponyland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Spiderlegs, looks like this adoptable is full for the moment. Smile

Your fun-loving alicorn,
Princess Starlily

[Slight edit Smile ZennaBug]

#29: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: SpiderlegsLocation: At my drawing tablet's side. PostPosted: 0
    ----
PrincessStarlily wrote:
Spiderlegs, looks like this adoptable is full for the moment. Smile

Your fun-loving alicorn,
Princess Starlily

[Slight edit Smile ZennaBug]

Sorry. Embarassed
I did take note of how many requests were already there and I thought I was only request 20. I did read Lina's limit, too. accomplished I'm not that much of a newbie hehe I've been with PI adoptables for a long time.

Happy Pony

Sorry, too, Lina, in case you're upset that I misread the requests, I'm sorry.

Thank you for pointing that out! ^^

#30: Re: Sitting Pony Adoptables - Limited - now open for 20 Author: PrincessStarlilyLocation: Sapphire Castle, Ponyland PostPosted: 0
    ----
It's all right! Flirty Pony It's nice to know you understand adoptables; I remember when I was a newbie here and requested on a bunch of adopties that were closed or on hold... :3 Oops! Beginner's mistake... Wink

Your fun-loving alicorn,
Princess Starlily

-> Adoptables