The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#91: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - Sign Ups! Author: Isabella_KleinLocation: Berlin/ Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
You'll get my form too, sorry I'm a bit too late...

#92: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - Sign Ups! Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm sorry for asking stupid questions Blush

#93: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: jupiternwndrlndLocation: my happy place PostPosted: 0
    ----
*shakes her spanky-stick at spark* Laugh

okay - we are all closed up! looks like an awesome crowd ^_^
I will get everything sorted and send out partners tomorrow (Jan 2)
WOOH!

#94: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: NoDivisionLocation: Indianapolis, IN PostPosted: 0
    ----
^_^ It's a lovely snowy day here, seems like the perfect day to get partners, for some reason. Winter weather makes me want to work on ponies!

#95: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: Kimmers4EverLocation: California Desert PostPosted: 0
    ----
*sits and waits patiently*

#96: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: assassin_kittyLocation: Rugby Uk PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ugh i hate not having a pc at home! Cant believe i missed this swap!

#97: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: ViciousJupiterLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Awww AK Miss you!!!!

#98: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: assassin_kittyLocation: Rugby Uk PostPosted: 0
    ----
ViciousJupiter wrote:
Awww AK Miss you!!!!
Miss you al too! At least my phone is alive again Yay! Well hope you all dont mind but i will probably loiter in this thread, i am guessing these customs are all going to be amazing!

#99: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: truevampiressLocation: Traverse City MI. PostPosted: 0
    ----
lol i cant wait to get my partner Happy

#100: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: ViciousJupiterLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: 0
    ----
assassin_kitty wrote:
Miss you al too! At least my phone is alive again Yay! Well hope you all dont mind but i will probably loiter in this thread, i am guessing these customs are all going to be amazing!

You can loiter me anytime ;)...I mean...you can loiter this thread...anytime.. yeah!

#101: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: NoDivisionLocation: Indianapolis, IN PostPosted: 0
    ----
assassin_kitty wrote:
Ugh i hate not having a pc at home! Cant believe i missed this swap!

Oh no! I wish one of us had thought to PM you D:

#102: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: JSplitLocation: Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh I'm excited!

#103: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: hannalitenLocation: Maple Valley, WA PostPosted: 0
    ----
*waiting patiently for my partner* Cookies, anyone?

#104: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: BlackCurtainsLocation: Secret Laboratory PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh Jupi you are evil Silly

This is interesting though. Hmm...

#105: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: truevampiressLocation: Traverse City MI. PostPosted: 0
    ----
what an interesting twist! but a good one! xD I love my partners loves hehe I cant wait to get started!

-> Customs