The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#106: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: jupiternwndrlndLocation: my happy place PostPosted: 0
    ----
*evil giggles*
you just never know with me!

But everyone should have a partner now! if you don't please LMK (im running on very little sleep atm)

ALSO, if you have any questions for your partner, please LMK and I will get you an answer Happy

#107: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: hannalitenLocation: Maple Valley, WA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Awesome twist Jupi!

#108: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: truevampiressLocation: Traverse City MI. PostPosted: 0
    ----
now not only am i wondering who my partner is, but im wondering who im making this pony for xD, I think I have a few ideas, The themes remind me of a few people around here xD. But im not spending a lot of time thinking about this, I really like that I dont know (i love surprises!)

#109: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: SugarstarLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
It is definitely a fun surprise to not know either of our partners Smile I love that fact that my partner picked themes that will certainly be a challenge for me. I can't wait to go out of my comfort zone and do something great for them. Already planning and googleing.

#110: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: JoshsPonyPrincessLocation: Fresno, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Great twist Jupi. Is it funny that I know who my partner is just by the list...lol

#111: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: hannalitenLocation: Maple Valley, WA PostPosted: 0
    ----
JoshsPonyPrincess wrote:
Great twist Jupi. Is it funny that I know who my partner is just by the list...lol

Same here.

#112: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: Kimmers4EverLocation: California Desert PostPosted: 0
    ----
hannaliten wrote:
JoshsPonyPrincess wrote:

Same here.

I can definitely say I can't figure out who mine is. It's going to be a huge challenge for sure.

#113: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: BlackCurtainsLocation: Secret Laboratory PostPosted: 0
    ----
Well, I know who mine isn't which is something, I guess Poke Tounge

In any case, I've prepped my bait already and have a color scheme. Hooray for motivation!

#114: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: jupiternwndrlndLocation: my happy place PostPosted: 0
    ----
*giggles* some of the lists are kind of obvious....but its still fun!

#115: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: SunnyBreezeLocation: Savannah GA, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Kimmers4Ever wrote:
hannaliten wrote:
JoshsPonyPrincess wrote:

Same here.

I can definitely say I can't figure out who mine is. It's going to be a huge challenge for sure.

Same here! I have NO IDEA who's pony I'm making... I know it's gonna be cute ...but challenging! Poke Tounge I'm brainstorming how I can incorporate a couple of my partner's "loves" into it. I'm excited to get started Happy
GREAT idea on the "secret" twist, Jupi!

#116: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: Isabella_KleinLocation: Berlin/ Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have my partner too and also no clue about the identity... *starts gimp for scetch designing*

#117: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - CLOSED! Author: assassin_kittyLocation: Rugby Uk PostPosted: 0
    ----
ViciousJupiter wrote:
assassin_kitty wrote:
Miss you al too! At least my phone is alive again Yay! Well hope you all dont mind but i will probably loiter in this thread, i am guessing these customs are all going to be amazing!

You can loiter me anytime ;)...I mean...you can loiter this thread...anytime.. yeah!
Well then you all have your own swap stalker Mwahahaha!
Nod i wouldn't have got a pm been totally without the internet, ugh! Phone died and no internet at home! Tis a sad world!

#118: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: GriffinLocation: Turku, Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Aww I'm so sad to miss this swap. Sad But what can you do, must complete commissions first. *Joins AK in the stalking group*

#119: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: assassin_kittyLocation: Rugby Uk PostPosted: 0
    ----
Griffin wrote:
Aww I'm so sad to miss this swap. Sad But what can you do, must complete commissions first. *Joins AK in the stalking group*
Go team stalker! Umm perhaps we could do a love swap stalker trade lol!

#120: Re: The LOVE Swap, as in Things You Love! - PARTNERS SENT Author: mlpgal13Location: Rhode Island PostPosted: 0
    ----
I can't figure out who I have by the list. But I love the twist. I think I have decided on a theme. I hope I can pull it off.

-> Customs