In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Ponyborn (Sold)
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#1: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Ponyborn (Sold) Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Fus-Ro-DAH!!
This is my 1st public custom, and it was a blast to work on. He is Dovahkiin (Dragonborn) the main character from Elders scrolls :Skyrim. He is Sculpted with Super sculpy and Painted with Testors model masters paints. I really enjoy doing customs and Mlp's give you so much to work on, really lets the creative juice's flow. Thanks for any feedback!

"I used to be an adventurer like you, until i took a arrow to the knee!"

Donahkiin Pony on ebay now!!! <--------------------- Bump!

Last edited by BadgerKnight on 0; edited 5 times in total

#2: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: JoshsPonyPrincessLocation: Fresno, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
This looks amazing! Love all the sculpted details and the paint work is subdues but eye catching! Would love to see some of your other works! Smile

#3: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: lilacamy931Location: Bournemouth, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
That is an amazing pony! Love the detail!

#4: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: LevengaleLocation: Utah, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
"Let me guess. Someone stole your sweetroll."

Bahahahaha, sorry, it had to be done. Amazing custom! I can't even begin to fathom how long this must have taken you.

#5: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: ColorscapesartLocation: Small Town, OK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Holy wow! That detail is absolutely amazing! I love how rich those colors are!

#6: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: hannalitenLocation: Maple Valley, WA PostPosted: 0
    ----
This is amazing! I'd love to see your other work!

My 3-year old is sitting on my lap and asking me if it's a moose Smile She's confused LOL

#7: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: sillymooseyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Mind blowing! I don't know what to say, I'm completely at a loss for words!

hannaliten, I'm laughing very hard at what your daughter said Smile So cute!

#8: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: KalavistaLocation: Eastern Iowa PostPosted: 0
    ----
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW absolutely breath-taking!!!! amazing detail work!!

#9: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: KanthakaLocation: Misplaced PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm floored by the amount of detail on this pony! The solemn expression, the metallic armor, the textures, the rivets on the armor--wow!

#10: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: puuushLocation: Hamburg, Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
STUNNING! Love it.

#11: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks for all the amazing feedback!

#12: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Jaw Drop Wow! He's amazing! You did an outstanding job on him! He looks so realistic.

#13: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: RoognaLocation: TN, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
he is amazing and so awesome
superb sculpting

#14: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: sillymooseyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
I was thinking about this custom again while I was putting my baby to sleep (yes, that's how much I was affected by him!) and I came up with a word: Glorious!!!

It's the first time I use this word to describe a custom and I've seen some pretty amazing customs over the years Smile

#15: Re: In their toung he's Dovahkiin, Pony born! Author: LavendaLocation: Newcastle, Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow, that is some amazing detail! Awesome work you've done there!

-> Customs