Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#136: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: ElfponyLocation: Ottawa Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
*staring at picture of pool with palm trees* Oh man, I want to be beside that pool right now instead of freezing!

Elf

#137: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: IvyLocation: Thumb Area, Michigan PostPosted: 0
    ----
I will not be staying at the host hotel this year. It's just out of my price range but with respect for the Fair, I will not be arranging a separate group rate either. I will be looking for roomies to stay with me so stay tuned for that request and if you are looking to visit the parks I will be staying an extra week after the fair to go so if you are looking for extended roommates to bring down the cost of Disney shoot me a PM - Plus visiting the parks with an ex-Disney employee (which I am) has it's perks!

#138: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: catraLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
i so wish i could go and meet you all again. but travelling alone to orlando and being 14 hours on a plane... ugh. i will be there again when the fair takes place in a city or region that interests me more for another big holiday.

#139: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: MajestyLocation: Rhode Island, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Do you think it would be possible this time to reveal the fair pony this year? The reason why I am asking is my friend will probably go to the fair in Florida this year and she offered to get me a fair pony but I would like to know what it looks like before I say yes. But, if the fair pony isn't revealed I will have to decide yes or no without knowing what it looks like. I know I got one last year in Rhode Island but it didn't matter to me, it was a souvenir as far as I was concerned.

Please consider this. Happy Pony

-> Pony Corral