Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#1: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: SweetTuneLocation: Indiana PostPosted: 0
    ----
YAY! Mark Your Calendars! YAY!

The 2012 My Little Pony Fair will take place on July 7th and 8th in Orlando, Florida! Additional information, including hotel booking details, will be posted in the coming weeks. Looking forward to seeing you at this year's event!

For details on this awesome convention celebrating all things My Little Pony visit the official website:

My Little Pony Fair and Convention 2012

Yeay! Stickied Dec 14th OL1

#2: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: lunar_scytheLocation: Delhi, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow! Florida, huh!? Happy wonder if I can get my sis to meet me & we could take the kid to disney world!?

#3: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: WysteriaLocation: Ponyland IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
So much for driving distance Sad 19 hours to Rhodes Island was not fun let alone 24 to FL. We were just there in April this year and we've already got a cruise planned leaving from FL next August so we'll have to really talk that one out. Super awesome location though for all going though! The harry potter world at universal is a must see:D Might still try to go but its so much cheaper to fly:/

#4: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: kittybethyLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow!! Fun!

#5: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: sillymooseyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Florida in July :S I'm sweating just thinking about it!!! South Carolina in early June was bad enough (was there on a family vacation a couple of years ago), I don't even want to imagine how hot it would be even further South! But on the bright side, plane tickets should be dirt cheap. Maybe I could convince my husband to make it a family vacation...

#6: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: lunar_scytheLocation: Delhi, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow, I can fly for about $500 round trip, with 2 bags, thru southwest! Happy MUCH less then I thought I'd be looking at!

#7: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: ColorscapesartLocation: Small Town, OK PostPosted: 0
    ----
*Starts penny pinching*

#8: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: MilkyLocation: Allen, TX PostPosted: 0
    ----
This is an amazing location! YAY Pony Fair! I cannot wait to sign up!

Last edited by Milky on 0; edited 2 times in total

#9: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: drusillaLocation: ST-Hubert, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
this is amazing im so happy it got posted so soon, thank you so much.

i got to check out plane tickets, OMG you know half of quebec vacations there LOL

#10: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: PinkRosedustLocation: NoVA, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sounds like a really fun location! I'm sure it will be a blast for all attending...but it's another Fair I won't be able to come to. =(

#11: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: Sebby6Location: Czech Republic PostPosted: 0
    ----
Florida twice in one year? Guess I can do that Smile

#12: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: kittykat7Location: Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
YAY!!! I am soooo glad it is Florida, especially Orlando. I am only about 45 mins away. I can't wait... I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!

#13: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: RoognaLocation: TN, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I will definitely be there! I'm so excited!

and the picture on the website is totally ponies from my table at the 2011 Fair Energetic

#14: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Hmmm...We've been wanting to go to Orlando for a couple years now. I wouldn't pay hundreds of $s to fly across the country just for a fair, but this may be just the excuse I need, heh.

#15: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced! Author: knitgirlLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: 0
    ----
YAY!!! Orlando is my favorite place in the country! We try to go there twice a year anyway so this will be perfect. We want to relocate there too so maybe we'll do some networking while in town :-P

-> Pony Corral