Debox G2s?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#1: Debox G2s? Author: SandiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
Is it ok? It seems like I wont get them sold, not for a good price at least.

#2: Re: Debox G2s? Author: IIyaLocation: Utah PostPosted: 0
    ----
Please don't open them.

#3: Re: Debox G2s? Author: StoryDreamerLocation: NKY/Cincinnati PostPosted: 0
    ----
I say open them only if you want to keep them. Don't open because you're hoping to sell them eventually.

But it's your pony Smile

#4: Re: Debox G2s? Author: miss_tunefulLocation: Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
Which ones are they? I might eb interested. I collect MIB and MOC g2s. Please don't open!

#5: Re: Debox G2s? Author: ZennaBugLocation: Where the wild things are PostPosted: 0
    ----
Unless the box/card is in horrible shape, I wouldn't take them out. They're still vintage and can be HTF. I bet you would have an easy time selling them here Happy

#6: Re: Debox G2s? Author: PinkRosedustLocation: NoVA, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Pretty much agree with everything said above!

#7: Re: Debox G2s? Author: SoraLocation: Hatfield, Hertfordshire PostPosted: 0
    ----
I would keep them in the box, unless the box was in a terrible state. Smile

#8: Re: Debox G2s? Author: DibblesLocation: Iowa PostPosted: 0
    ----
Don't take them out if you plan on selling them. Smile

#9: Re: Debox G2s? Author: SandiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
StoryDreamer wrote:
I say open them only if you want to keep them. Don't open because you're hoping to sell them eventually.
If I open them I'll keep them. I want the ponies, just not MOC. Don't have much space in the first place.

miss_tuneful wrote:
Which ones are they? I might eb interested. I collect MIB and MOC g2s. Please don't open!
Merry Moments and Berry bright.

ZennaBug wrote:
Unless the box/card is in horrible shape, I wouldn't take them out. They're still vintage and can be HTF. I bet you would have an easy time selling them here Happy
They're in very good shape. I've had them up for sale here for quite a while without selling. :/

#10: Re: Debox G2s? Author: josiekatLocation: Outside of Albany Ny PostPosted: 0
    ----
Maybe you could trade the MIB ones for Mint loose ones? That way you can save space, and know that they stayed MOC. I don't know how hard that would be to do, but it was just a thought. Smile

#11: Re: Debox G2s? Author: TaxelLocation: Idaho Falls, ID. PostPosted: 0
    ----
If you want to open them, do it. They're your ponies. Smile

I plan to hunt down a G2 to open, so I can open one of every generation (still need 3 and 3.5 too).

#12: Re: Debox G2s? Author: TheBeatlesPkmnFan42Location: WA, U.S.A. PostPosted: 0
    ----
If the box is in a good condition, don't debox G1s or Gs. However, if the box is torn or has a lot of marks on it, open it.

#13: Re: Debox G2s? Author: 01mlploverLocation: U.S. PostPosted: 0
    ----
I say sell your mib ones and buy loose ones. Or as others have mentioned maybe trade them...

#14: Re: Debox G2s? Author: megt19Location: Adelaide, South Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
I can see what everyone is saying about not de-boxing so they can stay MOC within the collector community - but if no-one wants to buy them then it's really no big deal right? I'd open them too if I couldn't sell/trade them.

#15: Re: Debox G2s? Author: Glacia471Location: US (WI) PostPosted: 0
    ----
Berry Bright is far more common than Merry Moments. MM I definitely would keep MIB. BB was one of the ones that was sold in the US, so she's a bit easier to find in general.

-> Pony Corral