Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection)
-> The Dollhouse

#1: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: TagiLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----

kitties by Ichigotchi, on Flickr

Still missing Chase, Callie, Minx and Topaz

Jet is my newest, and only brand new kitty I've gotten. She comes with a photography set up complete with lights, backdrop and camera which I cannot get to work Sad *sad panda*

But I feel my collection is big enough now to warrant showing off, they take up more than half a shelf now <3

#2: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: SunnieBunnyLocation: CANADA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh WOW!

Great looking collection!

Cant wait till i have that many. Pls pm me if you ever find doubles lol. I have Jet, Chase and Callie

#3: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have never seen these before but they look great Flirty Pony

#4: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: tuneful87Location: Here, There, Everywhere PostPosted: 0
    ----
Very nice. I've never heard of them until now. Going to look them up.

#5: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: Marionette PostPosted: 0
    ----
I hadn't heard of them either! The only ones I can find are SOOOOO expensive. How sad. They're adorable! Happy

#6: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: glory78Location: kirkland, wa, usa PostPosted: 0
    ----
They're looking great! Someday I will own one.
glory

#7: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: bewildernessLocation: neverwhere PostPosted: 0
    ----
Those are cute!

#8: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: megt19Location: Adelaide, South Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
I haven't seen those before either - they look awesome *runs off to do research*

#9: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: SunnieBunnyLocation: CANADA PostPosted: 0
    ----
How did you get them to fit into Monster High Stands?

#10: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: DibblesLocation: Iowa PostPosted: 0
    ----
Awesome collection! How I would love to have just one.

#11: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: Bunny-sanLocation: East Coast, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh how adorable! They are so FABULOUSLY unique. What a refreshing change of pace from the constant MH doldrums ^^ I would LOVE to own some of them. Where were they originally sold? I've never seen them before! What are they made of? Like barbie style materials or a harder plastic style body? They're very interesting little kittehs Happy

#12: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: Sapphire-LightLocation: Honduras (central america) PostPosted: 0
    ----
Neat! I saw those some years ago at the stores, they had some miniature versions too. accomplished

#13: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: Sapphire-LightLocation: Honduras (central america) PostPosted: 0
    ----
Neat! I saw those some years ago at the stores, they had some miniature versions too. accomplished

#14: Re: Catwalk kitties (Finally have a small collection) Author: TagiLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone!

SunnieBunny wrote:
How did you get them to fit into Monster High Stands?
Those aren't MH stands, they are generic 'barbie' stands from ebay. I think out of china. They were very cheap.

[quote="Bunny-san"] They were made by Lanard and were sold around 2006 in toy stores but from what I understand not globally, making them really hard to find now. They are made of vinyl like barbies and have minimal ability to bend at the knees like some barbies I remember having as a kid.

there isn't a lot of info on them as they were not on sale for very long unfortunately.

-> The Dollhouse