three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Art

#91: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - contest! Author: LinaLocation: Germany/Hannover PostPosted: 0
    ----
beautiful designs!
flaria, that hand colored picture is amazing too!

one more day to go from now ^^

#92: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - contest! Author: FlariaLocation: Currently in South Carolina but born and raised in California PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thank you and I did my best to look similar from the hand colored picture.

#93: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: LinaLocation: Germany/Hannover PostPosted: 0
    ----
winners are announced ^^

#94: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now Author: FlariaLocation: Currently in South Carolina but born and raised in California PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yay! Congratulations to both of you! They are beyond fantastic entries. I can see why it is hard to choose.

#95: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: AlrakLocation: Alicante, Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats to both! Silly's was my favourite Happy
Lina thank you very much for the awesome linearts!
I am sure that if you had made a poll, it would be the same results or at least a close one.

#96: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: GriffinLocation: Turku, Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats to the winners, I love both of those designs!

#97: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: LavendaLocation: Newcastle, Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
congrats!

#98: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: SourdoughStomperLocation: Southern Alberta PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm going to have to agree with the pick of winners. Those are both wonderfully awesome. Clapper

#99: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: MoonbreezeLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow congrats to the winners! There were so many great designs Happy

#100: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: JevsyLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats on the winners!! They look awesome Smile

#101: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: UnicornTamerLocation: Dream Valley PostPosted: 0
    ----
Beautiful!!!! Congrats!

#102: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: ZennaBugLocation: Where the wild things are PostPosted: 0
    ----
So many awesome entries!!! %20%20No%20wonder%20you%20had%20a%20hard%20time%20choosing.%20%20But%20I%20think%20you%20chose%20very%20well,%20the%20winning%20designs%20are%20really%20stunning!%20%20Congrats%20to%20the%20winners!%20%20

#103: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: SyrcaidLocation: Ponyland! 8D PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thank you! *o* <333

#104: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: SillySmilezLocation: Belgium PostPosted: 0
    ----
Eeeeeeeee, thank you !!!!!!!!!!
And congrats Syrcaid <3 I also loved all the entries

#105: Re: three linearts for you to color and design - winners now up! Author: pony123122Location: My computer... PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats guys! Big Ups

-> Pony Art